Require High Quality Black Pepper Seeds for Cultivation

Register

dharmesh manek

We are in need of black pepper seeds for cultivation. We would currently need 10kgs of seeds for the trial of the same whether it is suitable in our land or not. Once through this trial phase we would require bulk purchase of the same.

Dharmesh Manek

gvaranam

Kindly mention your location and extend of cultivation. Nobody use the seeds of Pepper for cultivation, as it is not viable. Usually the rooted stumps are used for cultivation. It will give the yield on the third year on wards. Where as the seeds required ten to twelve years for yielding. So inform me your location and requirements. 2-3 stumps are used for a tree. Or if you are planning for bush pepper mention it also. We can arrange both for you.

siva_ram19

Need pepper stumps

Hi

this is sivaram from gunter district,vinukonda mandal.

i am planning for cultivate pepper in my two year old teak plants.

could you advice me

Regards,
Sivaram,

Last edited by a moderator:

gvaranam

Slightly cold climate is advisable for pepper. If the climate is too hot it can not withstand. You have not mentioned how many trees do you have. Put the number of trees. Then post a PM with your contact details. As presently I am in an African country, doing some rubber cultivation, I may require little time to do the needful.