request

Register

muralichitluri

Hi

I have 2 acres of Land in Ramanakkapeta, Musunuru Mandalam , Nuzvid tq.
We are completely depends on Rain for doing any CROP. No Canals at My village. No Bore well. NBot sure If we try for Bore also weather we can get water or not.

I am kindly requesting you to suggest me with the above conditions Which crops I can go or any plantation like teak / eucalyptus

Kindly advise me on this

Murali

padmanabhan_ganesan

Hi

We are completely depends on Rain for doing any CROP. No Canals at My village. No Bore well. NBot sure If we try for Bore also weather we can get water or not.

I am kindly requesting you to suggest me with the above conditions Which crops I can go or any plantation like teak / eucalyptus

Kindly advise me on this

Murali
Hi Murali,

My simple suggestion is to go for Silver Oak, Moringa, Amla, Lemon, Pomegranate etc. Sincere request not to go for Ecalyptus as this will further deplete the water table. You cannot go for Teak as this plant requires more water.

You can start harvesting water and this will be the long term solution to you.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
Agriculture for Everybody

muralichitluri

Hi Padmanabhan ,

Thank You very much for your response. Can you please advise about Moringa. The Process of farming and where we can get the seeds final CROP where we can sold it out. How much amount i need to spent initially per acre and how much amount i can earn.

For this crop what are things i need to take care please provide this info

Murali

rkakar

Hi

Kindly advise me on this

Murali[/QUOTEe

Your landholding is too small to go for anything big. How low s your water table? What's the availability of labour and how much do you want to spend? All these questions will determine what you can do. You could consider digging an open well/bore or you could consider rain harvesting. Alternatively as Padmabhan suggested you could go down the tree route. I agree that you shouldn't grow eucalyptus not only do they extract lots of way they are difficult to remove as they keep spawning new trees every few years.

b4uhari2002

Hari krishna (09094721389)

Hi

Kindly advise me on this

Murali
Hi Murali,

I dont know much about agriculture but interested in it. Like to buy some land and want to start cultivation.

I came to know about below product which required less water and more sunlight. So I think it will be useful for you.

Just check it out. You can call me @ 9094721389 else please provide me with your number.

Even I dont know much about this.. If you are going and doing for this one just let me know.. So that I will also plan and do for this. Because it will take time for me to purchase land and do cultivation. Nearly around 6 months to start all this from my side.

“Guargum” is a product which is made from Guar seeds. Guargum is being used in different industries in India and abroad, but now it is in Heavy demand due to its utility in Crude Oil Industry. India is enjoying the top position in production and export of this product in the world market, 80 % of global demand is met by India.
Guar is basically Simple, Short & Easy rain fed (No irrigation) crop and cultivated through India

Varieties BG-5 (ICAR) and Haryana & Rajasthan Varieties also
With branches, round and white color seed, 30% Gum.
1. Soil – Light or Medium and well drained soil.
2. Climate- High temp, full sun light and low rainfall.
3. Sowing –Kharif june to Aug ( rain fed), Rabi Dec to Feb (with irrigation)
4. Crop duration- 90 to 100 days.
5. Seed rate - 6 Kg. / acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 7 to 8 thousand/acre. (Cost of seed Rs.1,500 – 2,000)
7. Production/ Yield – 500 to 700 Kg. /acre.
8. Market rate – Rs. 80 to 110/Kg.(Present rate is Rs.8,000/Quintal)
9. Net Profit- minimum Rs. 25 to 40 thousand/acre in 90 days.

We provide all concerned services like Quality Seed, crop agronomy and assured support at different places. We are Pioneer Company in Andhra Pradesh for Guar cultivation and doing very well.
We handle Guar cultivation project on mass scale in which we provide all concerned services like Selection of soil, Soil amendment if required, Selection of the correct Variety of the Seed suitable for particular region.
Contact
BHAVYA SRI TRADERS
ONGOLE

ananyaagrotech

Hi

Kindly advise me on this

Murali
please contact my mail id ananyaagrotech@yahoo.co.in

muralichitluri

Hi

Kindly advise me on this

Murali[/QUOTEe

Your landholding is too small to go for anything big. How low s your water table? What's the availability of labour and how much do you want to spend? All these questions will determine what you can do. You could consider digging an open well/bore or you could consider rain harvesting. Alternatively as Padmabhan suggested you could go down the tree route. I agree that you shouldn't grow eucalyptus not only do they extract lots of way they are difficult to remove as they keep spawning new trees every few years.
Thank You very much for providing quick response I can spend around 50000 Rupees Please suggest me any CROP where I can get profit accordingly.

ananyaagrotech

Thank You very much for providing quick response I can spend around 50000 Rupees Please suggest me any CROP where I can get profit accordingly.
there is a solution for you hortculture multi cropping system utilize whole land low maintenance high returns.available within three years. if you are interested pkease contact with details labour availability, labour charges, plowing charges etc ananyaagrotech@yahoo.co.in

padmanabhan_ganesan

Hi Padmanabhan ,

Thank You very much for your response. Can you please advise about Moringa. The Process of farming and where we can get the seeds final CROP where we can sold it out. How much amount i need to spent initially per acre and how much amount i can earn.

For this crop what are things i need to take care please provide this info

Murali
Hi Murali,

You should checkout with your KVK for the varieties available for your state. In Tamilnadu, PAVM variety is one of the best varieties for pods.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
Agriculture for Everybody

muralichitluri

Yes I am intarested. Can you please provide me your contact details or else Please call to me 800 860 5409.

Waiting for your response please call..

muralichitluri

there is a solution for you hortculture multi cropping system utilize whole land low maintenance high returns.available within three years. if you are interested pkease contact with details labour availability, labour charges, plowing charges etc ananyaagrotech@yahoo.co.in

Yes I am intarested. Can you please provide me your contact details or else Please call to me 800 860 5409.

muralichitluri

Hi ananyaagrotech

Murali