Rambouillet,Munjal,Bannur lambs & Beetal Kids for sale.

Register
Dear Members ,

We are expecting lambing end of next month and we are accepting bookings for the sale of around 400 Ramboiullet, Bannur & Munjal ram lambs at weaning age of 3 to 3.5 months with approximate weights of.

1. Rambouillet : 22 to 25kgs

2. Munjal : 18 to 20kgs

3 .Bandur : 12 to 16kgs.

These lambs are produced from genetically superior flock, responds well to both extensive and intensive rearing and are ideal for lamb fattening units and are priced at Rs,200(Rupees two hundred only) per every kilo live weight and the sale is on first come first basis at the farm.

Please feel free to contact me for any further queries.

Best Regards
Ravi
Siddharthfarms@gmail.com
Ph:+91-65462902

Last edited:

Hello,

I have replied to your email, regret being not reacheble yesterday as i was travelling.

Best Regards
Ravi

Yeah,except for their wool they are fantastic,I can give you lambs weighing an average of 22 to 24kgs at 3.5 months of age.

We already have a commitment for 180 lambs and i think i will be able to give you a 100.

Please feel free to contact me for any further Queries.

Best Regards
Ravi
Siddharthfarms@gmail.com

Dear All,

We have finished with the sale of ram lambs for this season,however we might have a few left depending on the total outcome,If somebody is looking for small numbers (below 25),please get in touch by the end of April.

Best Regards
Ravi
Siddharthfarms@gmail.com

Dear Members,

To all those who have sent me a PM/Email asking about the pricing. Please make a note that it is Rs,200/kg Live weight for all ram lambs of Bandur,Munjal & Ramboiullet sheep and male kids of beetel goat.

All sales are strictly at the farm and no transport of animals is undertaken in any circumstances.

Please free to contact me for any further queries.

Best Regards
Ravi
Siddharthfarms@gmail.com

Dear Mr.Ravi

Thank you for the time you spared when i visited your farm this sunday,i thought of sending an email to thank you but i want everyone to know my experience.I visited many farms in karnataka and tamilnadu but i can say today that your farm is the most well maintained and technically advanced farm.I recommend people to visit you farm before they start stall feeding and see how it can be done with grazing.

Regards
Umesh

ariyaz

Adress of Farm

Dear Members ,

We are expecting lambing end of next month and we are accepting bookings for the sale of around 400 Ramboiullet, Bannur & Munjal ram lambs at weaning age of 3 to 3.5 months with approximate weights of.

1. Rambouillet : 22 to 25kgs

2. Munjal : 18 to 20kgs

3 .Bandur : 12 to 16kgs.

These lambs are produced from genetically superior flock, responds well to both extensive and intensive rearing and are ideal for lamb fattening units and are priced at Rs,200(Rupees two hundred only) per every kilo live weight and the sale is on first come first basis at the farm.

Best Regards
Ravi
Siddharthfarms@gmail.com
Ph:+91-65462902
Could PM the address of Farm so that i would like to see the farm.

Thanks in advance

Riyaz