Rabbit farming : Alert

Register

fate

Hello fellow farmers,

This post is intended to alert all the farmers who are willing to start or are already in to RABBIT FARMING business.

I had started this business beliving like others that this would be a good business but inturn ended up with a big loss with no returns at all.

I would like to mention a name here, RAGHU who owns/runs Indo-American rabbit farm, Bangalore... Its my honest advise is not to get in to any sort of business relationship with this person. However, if you are willing to bear a loss and false promises then you can ignore this alert.

I have lost trust on this business, rabbit farmers who promise on the contract buying ... Do not get cheated by the sugar-coated words of such people. The reality is very bad; I have undergone a very bitter experience.

Such people are a shame to the farming/agriculture. The sad part here is, there is no one to question such an injustice done by these people. I shouldn't have entered this business.

I have incurred a HUGE loss... I don't want any other farmer to be cheated like me..

Last edited:

fate

This is a bad business to get as the people who run this are not trust worthy. My step to do this business is the most regretful decision of my life. VERY BAD option for a business.

raman119

rabbit farming

Dear sirs
I read ur blog on this site which is all based on ur experience but u r requested not to blem this business as u hv done with wrong peoples and wrong way.

I hv my rabbit farm at panvel in maharashtra and is running very well. i was also cheated some (so called breeders.) but i did not loose hopes and did some search on marketing of such rabbits today RICH (NASHIK) is buying my all rabbits though i hv not bought any unit from them in addition to this i hv develop avery good team of marketing that now i am finding shortage of rabbits for sale if u hv any prob pl let me know

nbkhond

rabbit farming

dear Raman119
Could you tell me what are the selling priceof your rabbit.

kind regards

nilkanth

fate

@raman119 I have posted this blog based on my experience... I have lost hope and trust on each and everyone in this business... I don know if the business at your end is going well or not but here i believe that the people are trained on cheating .... MY TRUE advise to all farmers DONOT get in to this business. Its like calling a trouble for yourself.

avanishp

Dear Friends,

Its nice to see people getting serious about rabbit farming. Someone wants to ALERT others about wrong/bad people in this field. Someone wants to INFORM others about how good is this business. Im happy that down the line there is publicity on rabbit business is going on and on... To give a small intro on myself, Im also a owner of rabbit farm in Bangalore. As one of my friend rightly said, there are wrong people with whom I started this business along with my other 2 friends. But thats history. Now after entering into rabbit farming business, I came to know that Im on right track. Only things needed is guts to survive and patience to overcome wrong people. No business welcomes you with red carpet. Even though Im surrounded with wrong people, if you are honest in your hardwork, there will be someone to guide and suggest like Dr.Dhanalakshmi (Head of Dept- Govt Rabbit Training, Hessaraghatta, Bangalore). Im proud to say that with the guidance of Dr.Dhanalakshmi Mam, we are confident of SUCCESS. I request my friends not to demotivate others because you are cheated. And also request not to give any false promises to others. With my experience, I would like to suggest others to enter this business, if you are capable of creating your own market to sell. Dont always depend on traders or buy back schemes.

For further enquiries, contact me

Harish

Bangalore

Last edited by a moderator: