Query on forming near River

Register

vsatish

I wanted to invest in agriculture land so I could use for forming in modern way.

I have offer of on 15 acre land which is just adjacent of mahanadi River. So one side is Mahanadi and other 3 sides are covered through small canal which is created from mahanadi (this cancel is dry for 10 months in a year). probably we can make some pool later.

I am looking for suggestion if it's good idea to purchase this land? Can we grow vegetable or some other cash agri products and take advantage of it's location.

Thanks,
Satish
vsatish2020@gmail.com

arifkh

I wanted to invest in agriculture land so I could use for forming in modern way.

I have offer of on 15 acre land which is just adjacent of mahanadi River. So one side is Mahanadi and other 3 sides are covered through small canal which is created from mahanadi (this cancel is dry for 10 months in a year). probably we can make some pool later.

I am looking for suggestion if it's good idea to purchase this land? Can we grow vegetable or some other cash agri products and take advantage of it's location.

Thanks,
Satish
vsatish2020@gmail.com
Sir if u want to purchase or lease a agro land near chambal river i have a offer for u..

i m having a 60 bigha land on th shore of chambal river and submersible pumps r installed for pumping river water ....

contact me....

arif Khan

arifkh@gmail.com

garao56

Land near Mahandi

Dear sri Satish,

Purchase of land adjacent to Mahanadi and 3 other rivulets is ideal location for development of agriculture .

We can draw water from the river or rivulets or we can sink filter points.
All types of crops can be grown inluding vegetables.

Please check up whether the land owner is having proper title or not .

Please do contact for more suggestions on cultivation aspects .

After purchase of land if you are going to approach any bank for land development and minor irrigation , farm house , cattle shed , pipelines , allied activities like dairy, sheep rearing etc please contact us for detailed project reports :

G.Ananda Rao B.Sc (Ag)
vijaya Agro consultants
]G

rkakar

RiverFarming

Besides obvious risks like flooding during unseasonal weather you will have to check that the soil is not susceptible to water logging. Riverside land usually has a high clay content.

The other thing to bear in mind is that river water carries nematodes and these can harm certain crops. Also check the salinity of the water but I think you should be fine on that front.

Rajiv