Promotion of agri business in Western Region

Register

dhimantbhatt

Dear all,

I have strong contacts in western states like gujarat, maharashtra MP and rajasthan. Those who are looking for agri business opportunity in western region and export business. please contact with details. can work on retainer basis or on turnkey basis. rgds Dhimant

Last edited by a moderator:

jkjilani

Farmer

Dear all,

I have strong contacts in western states like gujarat, maharashtra MP and rajasthan. Those who are looking for agri business opportunity in western region and export business. please contact with details. can work on retainer basis or on turnkey basis. rgds Dhimant

I am a farmer from Maharashtra like to agri business, Please send me the details of the projects, my mail ID

In future may we can enter in good business.......

regards
JALEEL

har_ann

Agri Business

Dear Mr.Dhimant, I am going to cultivate Palmarosa Grass. Please let me know your contact details. Am based at Baroda having own land.(Harshad Dave)

pranav53

Organic Farming.

Dear Harsad Dave,

If you have interest to start Organic Farming do contact us.
We at Jaiveek Agro Baroda are manufacturing Organic Fertilizer and manure.
You may visit our web sight
please contact..
Pranav Dave

gautambhm

My self GAUTAM PATIL from Mumbai need to know
much more details of "agri business opportunity"

I have vacant land 15 Acres in maharashtra, is this sufficient for the project and wht are the steps to fallow for establishing so need more details? hope u give the contact details, for more clarifications and quaries.

you can mail me on

thanks
gautam