Profits in Dairyfarm Business

Register
Thankful for the Information

Hi,
Thank you for the detailed information. I appreciate your broad thought in helping others grow and your attitude to help others succeed.
My name is Anil Thapa. I have had this desire of Dairy Farming since many years but due to job circumstances and other issues I never could put myself in this business. I would appreciate if you could send a test email to my email calvinthapa16m@gmail or an sms to +91-9718169731 so that I can seek your help with other information.

Regards
Anil Thapa

Hai,
What Ashwini has said is wrong. First of all, marketing issues don’t arise in Dairy Farming. Formers are getting decent price for the milk. In my case, ( I am in Karnataka State) I am getting Rs 15/- from Milk Co-operative society (KMF) and Rs 2 as intensive from Karnataka government. Which totals to Rs 17/-
This price never falls and increasing instead.
If you start your dairy scientifically you can earn money from first day itself. ( It depends. I recommend starting dairy busines with calves not with cows. If you have a profound knowledge in selecting good cows and in dairying you can start with cows.)
It is a simple mathematics. Let me explain it.
To start a Dairy the following issues to be considered.

1. Land for cultivation
2. Cowshed
3. Water
4. Cows
5. Food
6. Labor
7. Misc. (Electricity, medicine etc.)

1. Land. Rs.25000/-You said that you want start with 10 cows. Well. Let us prepare your project.
For 10 cows you need 2 acres of land to grow green fodder and corns. Do not think that only concentrated food will do for cows. It’s a wrong notion. Green fodder and Corn are must for cows. So you absolutely need 2 acres of Land.
If you possess that much of land, you can save money. If you are not possessing a land, then take the land on lease or rental basis. Don’t try to purchase the land. The investment will be very high.
In my case Rent amount per acre is Rs.10000 (Ten Thousand) per year. I have taken 5 Acres of land on rental basis.
Let us assume the same price in your area (it must be lesser. I am put up on the banks of Kaveri, so the prices are so high) you need 20000 for Land.
For first time cultivation it costs than Rs.5000. (Govt subsidy is available)

2. Cowshed (Rs.3 lakhs)
You need to build a good cowshed for 15 cows if you are planning for 10 cows. Scientifically 7ftx11ft is recommended for a cow. You need to build 100 ft x 10 ft building.
By using hollow blocks and zinc sheets (heat can be avoided) you can build the above said building in a cost Rs 3,00,000 (Max)

3. Water Rs. 50,000/-
If you have a good source of water, no need to worry at all. Otherwise digging a bore well is must. The cost depends on the area. You have to check it by yourself. Let us assume the cost as Rs. 50,000/-

4. Cows 4,00,000
If you are starting with everything new it takes minimum of three months to cultivate, to build, to get ready. Then comes the cost of cows.
You need to buy young healthy and high yielding cows. To make a good profit it is necessary to buy cows which yield 20ltrs of milk EVERYDAY.
In our Area the cow with the above said quality would cost Rs.40000/-(with Transportation)

5. Food, labor and misc.
For all these you need a running capital of Rs.1,50,000/-

So the total project cost is Rs.9,50,000/-

Let us calculate the income now.

1. Income from Milk
One cow yields 20 liters of milk every day. 2 months in a year is dry period for cow, for, yield in that period cannot be considered. Yield is calculated for ten months only.
Milk yield per cow per year
20 litres x 30 days x 10 months = 6000 liters.
Further loss due to unforeseen circumstances = 600 litres (10% of yield)
Total saleable milk yield per cow per annum = 5400 litres
The annual yield of milk per 10 cows = 54,000 litres.
The KMF buys 1 litre milk @ Rs.15 per litre
The intensive given by Govn.of Karnataka Rs 2 per litre
54,000 litres x Rs. 17 = Rs. 9,18,000.00
Total expenditure comes to 4,50,000.00
The profit per annum is 4,68,000.00

So where is the question of loss here? And who says profit is not possible in first year?
Dairy Business is absolutely profitable. If done properly and scientifically.

And, you keep in this mind, if you are planning to sell MALE CALFs for meat purpose, you never succeed in your life. You may get profit. But you will vanish. Take it from me, it is an ETHICAL TRUTH.
When a cow takes care of our family, cant we take care of its male calf?

Go ahead. Start the business. Make profits. And, and, please TAKE CARE OF THE ANIMALS. You are not the one who is feeding them. The Cows are feeding you.
And to quote, I am making Rs.5000 profit per month from one cow. I have 30 cows.

Good luck to you.
GO MATHA KI JAI HO !!

liza12

Who certainly Makes Profit Online Travelling. The in truth that you are unable to really make a handsome profit reselling several other businesses travelling products. This proclamation is directed to the home-based travelling agent advertise. Yes, its easy begin as an important home-based travelling agent additionally, the online travelling agencies can assist with. travelerguru Plan. Ahead of on a vacation, plan the application first. Make a powerful itinerary for one's trip, or at a minimum a challenging outline of the things you plan you need to do in spot you're heading towards visit. In the adventurous types you can get that might counter this considering the idea the fact that the best adventure travel101 There are lots of travel hotspots which are recognized for their great beauty and wonderful atmosphere. The various top travelling destinations nowadays are as a result beautiful that you really cannot have enough money for to forget them. Singapore toptravelers Mainly, in order to become certified travelling agent in such a company you ought to pay for one's ITAP cartomancy (Private Travel Solution Program) and be able to check out some associate options. What exactly the prompt cost? protraveler Then again, in it short period of time I noticed myself able to settle all much of our debts, plus being allowed to buy an alternative car designed for cash. As well as have become impossible you need to do, had As i been working within the uk and not even overseas. TravelFlew These pests kill human blood so are not lured by mud or dirt. "Bed bothers are taken into lodging by people; it is simply not a lodging sanitation situation, " that American Lodging and Rental accommodations Association said at a statement. TravelUnpack Some stuff may be unsuccessful while moving. The possibility that your chosen humorous travelling experience might occur rises when erroneous things start up happening with the journey. Assuming you have the winning attitude, having fun is and 100 % free. TravelRelaxation Make an insurance plan: making an insurance plan does not even mean that you enter some schedule to get completed without exception. Rather, it's really a determined to start with choice. The routine is to implement acting onto your idea. Maintain your quarterly and even yearly summer vacations well. travelingacross Sit-ups, meant to oils in lavender and even chamomile could perhaps provide various benefits on reducing travelling anxiety and even stress. These must be used through some good care, and you must make for sure the wine bottle that's storing them is without a doubt travelingover One belonging to the important parts of career scheduling is to earn a career pick that compliments your qualities and skill including promising opportunities to advance in that chosen domain. Law is a great field with ever thriving clientele and even issues aboutlaw What the law states of attraction is known as a force from this universe which will brings you the things you primarily look at with great thought engaged to be married to severe emotion. Your thought and unfortunately your emotion combine in becoming energy on motion. insidelaw Extremely important to go because of the testimonials belonging to the clients belonging to the firm to buy a clear approach about the way the firm options and within the expertise belonging to the attorneys which will impart business law advice with the poor individuals much therefore to their contentment. lawadvice If you happen to consider which will 20 p'cent of a product is potentially answerable for 80 percent belonging to the results, as an online business owner and manager just be spending your time considering no matter if you're allocating more of your energy to that 20 p'cent or that 80%. You should look outsourcing and delegating that 80 p'cent of tasks that can be essentially trivial and essentially inconsequential and aimed at the 20 p'cent that lawcafe Law work are one of the more interesting careers which may change your way of life whilst your future. People just who choose it career would be wise to be prepared for hard get the job done and also have to be in a position to face unique challenges through every unique case. lawcareer Strangely enough, though, two sets of people, and not joining that boycott, made an on the spot pilgrimage with the state. The best was a powerful advance team in the Nazi Special event. The moment was an important coalition in Native Men and women tribes. lawcorner Determination in rights and even liabilities and even interpretation belonging to the legal forms would involve a lot of laws related to the distinctive issue. These can sometimes include the stock options law, key facts of get, interpretation in contracts regulations, insolvency regulations, negotiable equipments law, and so on. All a lot of these laws should get on with one strategy of regulations, so so that you may make ones own interpretation and even implementation conceivable. (10) lawforum This undertaking is more than likely one of the more important parts of legal advocacy that has got to make the nation's solid bench mark on court awareness especially considering the birth belonging to the Woolf reforms which inturn revolutionized that civil regulations system on England and even Wales. lawsystem It was subsequently very unfamiliar and in the longest precious time I thought of, what is definitely the difference around this gentleman who's tremendous and muscle bound and some other guy enjoy me just like, lifting the exact same stuff, working the exact same lead-time and developing more electric power than your ex boyfriend, able to be again two times available? lawtoday Chapter Seven pertains to moving an important tenant on. This point provides thoughts on inspecting the house or property, move on letters, organizing renter records and even organizing cash and expenses for one's Schedule I. Cotenants, Sublets, and even Assignments can be discussed on Chapter 7. legalguide It may just be financially favorable to go forward quickly along with a divorce. Web page military retirement increases on value gradually, a delay with the divorce divorce proceedings may solely increase an important spouse's financial concern in a uniform members retirement plan benefits. As a consequence, lawactivities