Poultry farm

Register

suresush

[suresh A.V] Interested in investing in poultry farm in hyderabad. Need some assistance from experienced people. Any experienced person who can join as working partner???

Please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

surenchow

Poltry at chevella

Dear Suresh , we do have experitse in the same sector .....there is also a Poultry for lease in Chevella , which we were thinking to lease out ..it has 25,000 chicks capacity ...we weould very intersted to talk to you ..please contact me thanks chowdhary

Please contact[/QUOTE]

kishwar

hi suresh if u r intrested in poultry farming welcome but be sure that u are serious about it becase it want a lot of dedication.better it will be that u go for training in any goverment poultry farming institute.

Poultry farm queries

[suresh A.V] Interested in investing in poultry farm in hyderabad. Need some assistance from experienced people. Any experienced person who can join as working partner???

Please contact
For all queries regarding poultry ventures, kindly visit Poultry Consultancy
Please contact.........

ali_khan

Hello Suresh,

How can I help you as a partner with finance or sharing partner. Kindly advice me do you have land at Chevella how many acres you have confirm me and I think for 25,000 birds 2 acres are enough. When are you planning to start, do you have shades or have to start from initial. How much investment for 1 partner.

Thankyou.

Ali Khan.

jockey

i can help you !!!

Please contact
..........................................................................................................
1/2 acre farm land for sale. IN GHMC(greater hyderabad municipality corp limit)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO .
I HAVE 1/2 ACRE OF FERTILE FARM LAND ON THE SUB ROAD, VERY NEAR TO HYDERABAD, 50 KLMTRS FROM SECUNDERABAD.beautiful,safe location with very good & helpful neighbours, sarpanch, and good locals having green farms around my land.
READY WITH
@ELECTRICITY,
@2" bore with full of running water, WITH SUBMERSIBBLE MOTOR PUMP, WITH TATA PIPES. 300 FEETS DEEP. & L & T SWITCH BOX .
@fencing done
@frontage of approx 70 to 75 feets. with granite wall & strong iron fabricated beautiful heavy gate of 19 feets and 8 feets tall.
@almost incomplete poultry shed of 7000 chicks .
@size of 7000 chicken capacity , 25 feets X 288 feets long.
@beautiful location, frountside 1klmtr away is a beautiful green hill and back side is a beautiful green lake.
@1 servant qtr 10 feets X 12 feets cement qtr,
@1 granite platform to hold water tank , 8 feet height, 10 feet length X6 or 7 feet breath.
and many more, just bus stop near the gate, and 5 klmtrs away from railway.
THE LAND PAPERS R 1000% CLEAR TITLE, I M THE OWNER.

DIL SE , KHARCHAA KIYA HAI,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FARM BANA ne mein...........................

EVERY THING IS DONE LAST MONTHS , ALL THE CONSTRUCTION, BORE,FENCING ELECTRICITY, GATE, WALL AND EVERY THING IS DONE ,JUST LAST MONTH, I HAVE SPENT MONEY TO ENJOY WITH MY FAMILY , MY SWEET DREAM TO MAKE A POULTRY FARM AND GROW FRUITS TREES IN THE REST OF THE LAND,AND ENJOY THE DREAM OF FARM HOUSE, but my immegration is approved for USA, n i will have to travell within 3 months and report there.

ONLY INTERESTED PARTIES DO CONTACT ME ,AT MY PRIVATE MESSAGE . OR CAN WRITE HERE .
THANK YOU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by jockey; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:01 PM.

jockey
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jockey
Find all posts by jockey
Add jockey to Your Contacts