Planting Seedless lemon-Eureka

Register

kirti s

Dear Sir

the lemon is more sensitive to cold than the orange and less able to recover from cold injury.A temperature drop to 20º F (-6.67º C) will severely damage the wood unless there has been a fortnight of near-freezing weather to slow down growth.

it can tolerate very infertile, very poor soil. ph should be between 5.5 and 6.5. If acidity is high, it is necessary to apply lime to achieve the optimum level.

lemon is widely grown from seed. They fruit 2 to 3 years sooner than budded trees and have a long life, remaining in full production for over 30 years, perhaps much longer.

Lemon trees should be spaced 25 ft (7.6 in) apart each way. The trees must be pruned when young and kept below 10 or 12 ft (3-3.6 m) in height. They are cut back severely after 12 years or replaced. Weeds must be controlled but lemon trees are very sensitive to herbicides. u can intercrop short-term crops such as beans, cassava, Xanthosoma, in the rainy season, and tomatoes and peppers during the winter when the lemon trees will be irrigated and fertilized.

trisakthi

Seedless Lemon saplings for sale

Dear sir,
I have seedless lemon saplings for sale. contact me on mob:, Hyderabad. Can give sizeable fruits in one year.

Last edited by a moderator:

mianco

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Nice day for you.

I am Ms Nhan from Minh Anh International co.,Ltd.
First of all, we would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a professional trading & maufacture company in Hochiminh city - Vietnam for many years in form of B2B and we have large distribution network in a lot of areas.
With over 10 years experience in processing and exporting , we are proud to bring the best quality and the most reasonable price to our esteemed company. Our products are processed under the modern facilities that reach the standard of HACCP, ISO and EU Certificate.
We have exported all kinds of fruit and vegetables like: fresh lime seedless, fresh lime with seed, dragon fruit , pepper, desicated coconut,...
We can supply various specifications such as: color, size, style… to our current main markets in other country in the world.
Product: Fresh lime with less, fresh lime seedless
Place of origin: in Vietnam
I provide the specification as follow:
- Fresh lime seedless
+ Color: natural green
+ Size: 64, 72, 80, 88, 100, 105, 113, 125, 138, 166
+ Dia: 55-65mm, 65-75mm, 75mm and up.
+ Foreign matter: < 1%
+ From 10- 14 piece/kg
+ Packing: 25 - 30 kgs/carton or as your inquiry.
+ Min quantity: 1container 20feet
+ Price: usd 1.06 / kg FOB Ho Chi Minh Port,

- Fresh lime with less
+ Color: natural green
+ Size: 64, 72, 80, 88, 100, 105, 113, 125, 138, 166
+Dia: 55-65mm, 65-75mm, 75mm and up.
+ Foreign matter: < 1%
+ From 14 - 18 piece/kg
+ Packing: 25 - 30 kgs/carton or as your inquiry
+ Min quantity: 1container 20feet
+ Price: usd 0.86/kg FOB Ho Chi Minh port.
+ Payment term: L/C, TT…

We are direct supplier so we can make as your request and we guarantee for quality and quantity to you.
For further information of my company and any question for goods, please feel free to contact me. I appreciate your soonest reply and hope to have soonest co-operation with your esteemed company.

Thanks & regards

Last edited by a moderator: