Own A Business Without Investment

Register

garments

Hi All,

Do you have the fire in you to become a business owner?

Worried about investment and returns?

Are you a self starter and self motivated person?

No land required, no water required and no supervising required.

So what is the business like!!!!!!!

It’s a business of selling Garments..... It’s a transparent Business and so we have mentioned the prices below.

We are dealing with all kinds of

Sarees - Rs. 350 to 650
Ladies Tops - Rs. 180 to 280
Night Wear Pyjama Pant - Rs. 105 to 185
Inskirts - Rs. 95 - 125

We are marketing our garments nationwide under own brand.

The advantage of this business is “You pay for what you buy”.

NO BIG INVESTMENT. Your investment can even be Rs. 500/-
NO DEPOSITE

Garments don’t spoil.... So the money in your hand and it can be sold today or after 2 years. The products remain same and the money is with you.

If anyone is interested in this business please reply or PM.

Regards
AC

re:

Good to see people come with new business proposals.

AC I think one of my friend in Andra is looking for sarees with price range of 400. Do you sell you Andra? I can refer him.

I am planning a retail shop in Bangalore and I would like samples of all 4. What are the sample cost and the payment mode?

Please reconfirm you price as I thinks its very low comparing to market. ARE THERE ANY COMPROMISE IN QUALITY????

In a decent branded shop a saree would cost 500, top will cost 300 and a sleepwear pant will cost 350 but yours is very low. Again I would like to know whether there is any compromise in quality.

Sarees - Rs. 350
Ladies Tops - Rs. 180
Night Wear Pyjama Pant - Rs. 105
Inskirts - Rs. 95

If your price are actual and no compromise in quality, then it’s a 400% profitable business.

You are correct Garments don’t spoil its like money in fixed deposit.

I remember when I was a child our neighbor in Pune was doing this as a home business (buying and selling) and now he has 12 shops in Mumbai and Pune.

Share your contact details.

Regards
Vinod

garments

Re:

txs for your interest vinod.

there is not compromise in quality. All our garments are washed before packing. If you are very much concerned on quality please buy a sample and check it. if you find any compromise in quality i will refund your sample money + your courier expenses. as i said its a transparent business. I have sent a pm about our products and details of contact. please revert if interested.

bridalnest

BridalNest

Yes I am interested...i am searching for the best business opportunity..I am based in Bangalore..please reply me

GSR
BridalNest

Last edited by a moderator:

Re:

AC
It was nice talking to you. Well it is not about refund, I was just wondering how it could it be so cheap.

May be as you quoted in you in PM. Branded showroom's rentals and electrical charges and employee salary are included in the price..(makes real sense).

Please check your PM, I have tranfered money to your account for 85 nos. the break ups are there in the PM

when will the garments reach me.

Regards
Vinod

Yes I am interested...i am searching for the best business opportunity..I am based in Bangalore..please reply me

GSR
BridalNest
BN,

Are you planning to start a retail show room? I am just about to start mine in Jayanagar.

All the best.

kasthuri

Hi,
my childhood friend is dealing with batter is planning to start garment business and he is approched by wholesellers from Erode and Tirupur.Kindly furnish your business details to thermalmurli_3001@rediffmail.com
I will appreciate and thank you in advance to enroll him as your prosperous buyer.

warm regards & all the best

fstglobal

Deatils-reg

Iam very much interested to take your oppurtunity.Please provide full details,photos or models of garments,your full address with contact numbers and bank account details for starting business.
Thanking you

abhin279

I am Intereted.

Dear Sir,

I am intereted in your offer please provide me further details. i am located in Navi Mumbai

Regrads,
Abhishek

sajugeorge

garments

hai dear,

i would like to purchase the things which you have posted here from you.
kindly revert with the details of payment and trasnportation.

regards

saju

nilsnep

Yes I am interesrsted and try it with few nos. sarees.

pls provide the type of cloth,print and other detail

Regards,

nilsnep

Good to see people come with new business proposals.

AC I think one of my friend in Andra is looking for sarees with price range of 400. Do you sell you Andra? I can refer him.

I am planning a retail shop in Bangalore and I would like samples of all 4. What are the sample cost and the payment mode?

Please reconfirm you price as I thinks its very low comparing to market. ARE THERE ANY COMPROMISE IN QUALITY????

In a decent branded shop a saree would cost 500, top will cost 300 and a sleepwear pant will cost 350 but yours is very low. Again I would like to know whether there is any compromise in quality.

Sarees - Rs. 350
Ladies Tops - Rs. 180
Night Wear Pyjama Pant - Rs. 105
Inskirts - Rs. 95

If your price are actual and no compromise in quality, then it’s a 400% profitable business.

You are correct Garments don’t spoil its like money in fixed deposit.

I remember when I was a child our neighbor in Pune was doing this as a home business (buying and selling) and now he has 12 shops in Mumbai and Pune.

Share your contact details.

Regards
Vinod

garments

Re: Thanks for your responses

Dear All,

Thank you so much for all your active responses. My inbox has capacity to hold only 5 messages and i am clearing it twice in a day. I would kindly ask you post your queries in the forum too so that I don’t miss it out.

Meanwhile

Please visit our website Lc Home - Lc
Payment is 100% advance by DD or account transfer.

You can even by 1 garment it’s your choice

Please mail me

Regards
AC

monish

Is this is a agri info web site or a buss form..?

I think this web site is for agriculture related business n promotion.... N not for any other promotion.... For garments etc there are other sites. Plz try them n spear this agriculture information.com FOR promotion of ur product other than RELATED TO agriculture...

hi all,

do you have the fire in you to become a business owner?

Worried about investment and returns?

Are you a self starter and self motivated person?

No land required, no water required and no supervising required.

So what is the business like!!!!!!!

It’s a business of selling garments..... It’s a transparent business and so we have mentioned the prices below.

We are dealing with all kinds of

sarees - rs. 350 to 650
ladies tops - rs. 180 to 280
night wear pyjama pant - rs. 105 to 185
inskirts - rs. 95 - 125

we are marketing our garments nationwide under own brand.

The advantage of this business is “you pay for what you buy”.

No big investment. Your investment can even be rs. 500/-
no deposite

garments don’t spoil.... So the money in your hand and it can be sold today or after 2 years. The products remain same and the money is with you.

If anyone is interested in this business please reply or pm.

Regards
ac