organic farming

Register

prem441

Hi,
friends i am intrested in organic farming,i have got 40 acres of land want to cultivate fully organic,can someone suggest how to proceed.

antony_pratap

Hi,

We can help you and give you leads on starting the farm, we are primarily into goat farming, we you will need a tons of organic manure if your land is currently barren, it is advisable that you can go in for small intergrated set to start with.

Start small and smart and then you can move on a big scale.

For further information you can send me a PM.

Thanks,
Antony

prem441

Thanks, for your reply
i hv got good quality land with irrigation facility right now we r producing sugarcane there,but gradully we want to turn to fully organic,is there is any agencie who gives technical know how and helps to set up the farm.

Organic Farming is a way of life,its like going into deep sea & there is no turning back.Many an enthusiast are starting organic farming but leave it when there is difficulty.Try to reach the stage where all the difficulties become easy.
You are on the right track,sowing sugar cane is the most practical way of converting one's farm into organic.Put compost made at you farm & irrigate regularly (sugar cane prefers drip or porous pipes).Always think simple,simplicity can help attain sustainability.
You may ask any specific question any time .
Grewal

ksraj

Hi Prem. Pl. send a private msg to me with your contact details like email Id for receiving authentic info.
ksr