organic certify stevia plants and dry leaf sell

Register

aloeveraskpvt

Good quality stevia plants are available. The plants are propagated in context to the Indian climatic conditions.

We can provide you the stevia plants at best price. Please contact immediately. This is one of the best times to start the stevia cultivation.

Please send me your private message with contact information we will contact you very soon

The plants are very good in Stevioside content.
The plants are as per the Indian climatic condition
The Plants are having well developed rooting system

We are not selling the cheap plants but very good quality plants at a very affordable rate....

taori

We are the supplier of dry stevia leaves

PM us the best rate you can offer.
Also let us know your contact details we are very much intrested
We can supply you excellent dry stevia leaves on regular basis.
Contact us on the details provided.
Your details have been edited by moderator.
Our rate are 70 Rs/Kg.

drrajuk

Good quality stevia plants are available. The plants are propagated in context to the Indian climatic conditions.

We can provide you the stevia plants at best price. Please contact immediately. This is one of the best times to start the stevia cultivation.

Please send me your private message with contact information we will contact you very soon

We are not selling the cheap plants but very good quality plants at a very affordable rate....
Sir,
I Mr Raju Mitra interested in Stevia plantation. Can you help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

rayzorb3

I'm intrested in buying a 3 kg batch of stevia youve cultivated

please quote me a price im very intrested in buying a 3 kg batch of stevia and if i think feel the quality is good then i will place orders for stevia in larger quantaties in future and please quote the shipping costs and payment methods you wish to recieve payment by thanks for the time I'm eager to hear see your response.
your faithfully Rayz orb3
PM