Organic Agro Booster

Register

sriagrima

We are manufacturing a product called Organic Agro Booster with a unique formulae.Sri Agrima Agro Booster will increases the yield of plants/ trees by 30-40 % and this agro booster can be used in all kind of plant, cash crops,trees etc (except Tomato & Pumpkin variety). This Agro Booster is basically manufactured with ionised refined sugar, globules in Acidum Phosphoricum & Acidum Chammomila a harmless plant extract.This product is purely Organic, increases plant metabolism,No chemicals at all,reduces fertilizer use by 25 %, Non Toxic and most economical.
I request you to use this product,test it , I can offer them free samples for use in your field.Please provide the plant/trees which you plan to apply the product and if possible your contact number. Please do send EMAIL.
Regards,
K.V.Danesh, Chennai

Dear sir,
I am interested in ur product. pl send the samples and technical details,
Mr.P A.Raut,20, Shivshankar soc.,near dutta bekary,
Bhigwan rd., Baramati Dist PUNE
Maharashtra.

jlm3

Dear Sir,

I am interested with your product Organic Agro Booster.
I live in Jakarta, Indonesia and would like to sell your product in Indonesia if it really good in increasing the yield of the crops.

Can you please send sample to me? Will test it on chili, shallot, potatoes and other crops.

Best regards,

Jaya Malassa

ravi_shah

i am from gujarat and i m also interested in your product.plz provide detail information on my email id

Last edited by a moderator:

incepted

Pl send more info & details to nmallela at gmail dot com. Would like to test your agro booster on castor crop for 20 Acres.

sriagrima

We are manufacturers of Agro Booster (not fertiliser) which will give you increased yield of your crops/vegetables,nuts etc.I'm giving the details of the product as below....

Sri Agrima Agro Booster is Organic in nature and does not contain any Chemicals & non toxic
It's made up of plant extracts,Ionised Medical grade Sugar globules etc
It ensures yield of 30-40 % and in the long run reduces the use of Fertilisers by 20 %
Increases Plant Metabolic Actuvity, Long Shelf Life
Sri Agrima Agro Booster can be used with all variety of Plants/ Trees/Cash Crops EXCEPT Tomato,Pumpkin,Coffee&Tea
Each 500 gms Packet are meant for 1 ACRE only.

We would like you to test the product by using the Free Samples and if you can provide tha address & contact details,we can send you the goods directly.
Danesh.K.V
Mob:
Chennai

sriagrima

Organic Ago Booster

We are manufacturers of Agro Booster (not fertiliser) which will give you increased yield of your crops/vegetables,nuts etc.I'm giving the details of the product as below....

Sri Agrima Agro Booster is Organic in nature and does not contain any Chemicals & non toxic
It ensures yield of 30-40 % and in the long run reduces the use of Fertilisers by 20 %
Sri Agrima Agro Booster can be used with all variety of Plants/ Trees/Cash Crops EXCEPT Tomato,Pumpkin,Coffee&Tea

We would like you to test the product by using the Free Samples and if you can provide tha address & contact details,we can send you the goods directly.
Danesh.K.V

Chennai

sriagrima

Organic Ago Booster

Hi Jaya,
How Do I send to Jakarta ?

Danesh.K.V
Mob:
Chennai

taip

Dear Mr Danesh

We are interested in marketing your miracle organic booster
please mail a small samples to the under noted address we
shall seriously on this matter.

Crop on which mainly to be used are - Vegetables, Onions,
Potatoes, flowers/ornamental plants Black/Moong Grams
Mango Banana, also paddy. (Not Tomatoes as requested)

Regards
Naheer Taip

Rgds