Need Info to Setup dairy form with 20 Cattle

Register

agbhaskar

Hi All,

This is Bhaskar from Warangal district, Andhar Pradesh, India.I need your help to get info on how setup a diary form.Below are my questions.

We have a land 7 acres with water facility.

1.How much investment is needed to setup a dairy with 20 cattle initially(Including Machinary - Exclude cost of land)? Is there anyway to get lons?

2.Do we need to get any training in dairy forming?If so please provide such institues and cost of training.

And need anyother info if you have..

Thanks,
Bhaskar

niksnarayana

Hi

I would suggest you use the search facility on this website to look at other similar threads where plenty of discussions have already taken place.
Search using tokens like dairy, fodder, feed, loans, training etc to get to the correct discussions. I think that would be a more efficient way of discussing items than raising the same questions again and again.

I am not discouraging asking questions, just providing more information on where to get information.

Thanks
Nikhil

Ashwini

Hi

The krishi vigyan kendra conducts periodical training ondairy. You plz contact them for details on dates and timings.

Regards
Ashwini

Dairy farm

Hey bhasker,

I would like to inform you i am also frm warangal, i am very happy to start you dairy farm i also have some plan to start agri business, you can find traning any instit but you can do some praticall traning any one dairy farm you can see in hyderabad city so many dairy farm in street so why not in dist towns. So please if you have any other info send me

Last edited by a moderator:

sheelam

Hi baskar

my self from warangal but settled in hyd ..planning to set up dairy farming in hyderabad .will you be intrested for the partnership ......if intrested please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

Indian Potash Ltd (IPL), a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me with your location,contact details etc.,- sklakshmanan@yahoo.com

Regards, SK Lakshmanan