Get daily agriculture business leads on WhatsApp. Join our WhatsApp Channel

Question Need guidance to do organic farming as a hobby in a non-commercial small scale

vinonano7

New Member
Hi guys!

I'm Vino from Chennai, currently pursuing my post graduation in Kochi, Kerala.

I'm staying in a Mens PG in Edappally. I would like to do organic farming as a hobby in a non-commercial small scale during my stay in Kerala.

I know a very little basics in farming but a beginner though. I wish to learn more and do something to engage myself with nature.

I would be much elated if someone could guide and help me learn and grow!
​
 

Hi guys!

I'm Vino from Chennai, currently pursuing my post graduation in Kochi, Kerala.

I'm staying in a Mens PG in Edappally. I would like to do organic farming as a hobby in a non-commercial small scale during my stay in Kerala.

I know a very little basics in farming but a beginner though. I wish to learn more and do something to engage myself with nature.

I would be much elated if someone could guide and help me learn and grow!
​

Search on the Internet and Youtube for: K V Dayal organic farmer; and go and meet him/visit his farm. He lives in Kayippuram in Alappuzha district.
Also see: http://www.agricultureinformation.c...ning-course-without-fee-near-bangalore.13409/
Also see: http://natureresort.in/N_brocher.pdf
And see our diverse posts about farming in this site: Search: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns
 

Hi guys!

I'm Vino from Chennai, currently pursuing my post graduation in Kochi, Kerala.

I'm staying in a Mens PG in Edappally. I would like to do organic farming as a hobby in a non-commercial small scale during my stay in Kerala.

I know a very little basics in farming but a beginner though. I wish to learn more and do something to engage myself with nature.

I would be much elated if someone could guide and help me learn and grow!
​
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra. A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
 

Back
Top