need assistance in capsicum cultivation

Register

rajhyd

can any body give me contact number of a person who can assist me in setting up green house for capsicum cultivation? please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

anil1956

Established Member
green house consultancy

Dear Raj,
Contact me for green house, project report, technical consultancy and bank loan facilities.

Minimum 5 acres needed.

anil patil
anil1956@hotmail.com

can any body give me contact number of a person who can assist me in setting up green house for capsicum cultivation? please contact...

ananta

capsicum technical assistance

Dear Raj
we at Shiwar agro Services have been consulting farmers in protected cultivation since last 10 years. pl. mail us or contact me.
please contact...

Green House Consultancy

Dear Mr. Raj

Greetings!

Pleased to see your mail, this is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile.

As you have mentioned you want to setting up Green House, now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation. You can use that activates. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile number or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari
please contact...