Need Aloe Vera Buyers ?

Register

manojsinghchandel

Dear Members,

We have published online directory of buyers of Aloe Vera and it's Products, containing contact addresses of:

aloe vera product manufacturers,

traders,

distributors,

exporters,

importers,

cosmetic/ pharmaceutical/ nutritional companies utilizing aloe vera as raw material,

national and international organizations working in aloe vera research, trade and marketing,

Various trade and E-forums related to aloe vera in India and different parts of the world

The directory contains around 400 contact details.

Send mail for details.

Regds

karni

buyers for aloevera leaves

Hi,
We have 70 acres of Aloe vera plantation in Jaipur (Rajasthan). Farm is around 50 Kms on jaipur ajmer highway. I am looking for serious buyers. I am also looking for companies on long term relationship basis, so to have contractual agreement for certain period of time. Serious buyers kindly get in touch with quotes. Thanks!
karni

Last edited by a moderator:

sidhi

aloe leaf

Hi,
We have 70 acres of Aloe vera plantation in Jaipur (Rajasthan). Farm is around 50 Kms on jaipur ajmer highway. I am looking for serious buyers. I am also looking for companies on long term relationship basis, so to have contractual agreement for certain period of time. Serious buyers kindly get in touch with quotes. Thanks!
karni
we need leaf near jaipur pls call for long term suplly 09799123127 manju

manojsinghchandel

hi

Hi
Contact people from directory to get long term buyers and you will get multiple buyers options, producers can bargain rates as per quality of their produce. For directory, send mail to us.

Regards