Need aelovera juice

Register
Need Pure aelovera juice for for medicinal purpose . Thouse who have send
samples may conact us. we need bulk qty.
direct manuf conact us

texas

Hello Sir,

Are you interested in juice made from the purest Aloe Vera Extract powder? If yes pls contact me . We are the only exclusive distribiutor of the American producer of the Aloe Vera Product and thx this we can offer the best offer you have never got. Pls find yourself. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

vkjain

Re:Aloe Vera Juice

Dear Sir,

We will supply you Aloe Vera Juice at Rs.55 per kg, Please give us your mail ID so that we can send you our other Aloe Vera Product List.

Regards,
Vijay Kumar

ajit prasad

aloevera pulp with priservative

we manuacture aloevera pulp in qty. 10 tons per day. available at Rs 25/- per kgs.

regards
kashyap plantations & biofuels
udaipur

namitaagro

Site Visit

Dear Kashyap,

Can I visit your farm to see for myself .I am from Jharkhand.
Wish to start Aloe vera cultivation.

Regards
Shubhendu Chakraborty

aghgindia

your requirement of Pure Aloe Vera Juice

direct manuf conact us
Dear Mr. Srikrishna,

As per your requirement of the Pure Aloe Juice, pls allow us to get you our company profile.

We at AGHG Marketing (India) Pvt. Ltd., are one among world's largest Pure & Organic Aloe Vera Cultivators & Extractors. We are based in Seattle, USA (American Global Health Group LLC) and have our own Organic Aloe Vera cultivation in China. We are into the production of many Aloe based products and our flagship product is AloeCure, a pure and 99.7% Certified Organic juice which is being sold in USA, Europe, Russia, Middle East and now in India too. We have completely certified organic production facilities in China. We also produce Pure Aloe Pulp, Aloe chunks, aloe based range of shin care products (33nos), and many more.

I would like to understand your requirement of Aloe Juice in details. Since you have mentioned for medical purpose, what is it that you are looking for ??? Is it in some other liquid form of the juice/medicine or its required for any skin care application products. As we can offer you choices of aloe juice for intake, aloe juice for skin application, pure aloe gel as a base to skin care application products, etc.

All the products mentioned above are organic with proper certifications. We possess ISO, NOP by ECOCERT, HACCP, GMP, and many more certifications with us which ensures quality of all our products.

Request you to let us know your specific requirement so as to offer you the best suited product in bulk from our side.

You may send us a direct mail or reach us on the following contact details,

Warm regards,

Paresh Wadke.
Director
AGHG INDIA
Please contact...

aghgindia

your requirement of Pure Aloe Vera Juice

direct manuf conact us
Hi !

I had contacted you in the morning regarding the subject matter.

you may mail me,please contact....
Rgds,

Paresh Wadke
Director
AGHG INDIA.
MUMBAI.

samco

Pure Aloe Vera Juice

please contact us we have Pure Aloe Vera Juice available in large quantity email us through our mail

saisales

Aloevera Juice supply

Dear Sir,
I can supply aloevera juice froim Tamilnadu.
Kindly mail your requirement...
Please contact....
With Regards,
Lakshmanan

direct manuf conact us