need 20,000 acres in karnataka

Register

saira

hai friends,

I am from UAE,right now am doing business here,I need an acre of 20,000 farm land in karnataka,tamilnadu or andrapradesh with trees,landscaping such as small rocks,water facility,and all,somebody with these facilities pls contact me on my mail.if u have any queries u can ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

rajjambunathan

we have 4000 acres of agri land

we have 4000 acres of agri land on chennai bangalore high way if interest pls contact rajjambunathan
raj

land Available near Bengalore

Dear Saira

There are 3 Places where the land is available
1. Near Mandya - 1acre to 5acre in the range of 3.5 lac to 8.5 lac per acre, good water(Kavery water) source and road approch. This land is nearly 80Kms from Bangalore.
2. Near Kollegala - 1.5 acre to 4 acre in the range of 1.5 lac to 2.5 lac per acre,good water source and road approch. This land is nearly 130 Kms from Bangalore.
3. Near Kollegala - 2 acre to 500 acre in the range of 80,000 to 1.2 lac per acre, good water source and road approch near to the Dam. This land is nearly 150 Kms from Bangalore.

Hope you got the things,

Regards,
Ibrahim.
Please contact...

almohamed

Invest in Sudan

Hi,
I am Mohamed
Egypt
I can provide all the services of investment in Sudan.
There is an agricultural land for sale in the most fertile region in the world (Sudan)
On the edge of the Blue Nile River
3 irrigation systems (the river Nile about 30 meters - rain - groundwater)
Area: 3000 acres
Flat and ready for planting
2000 acres contain a wealth in timber (forest)
Price: $ 4000 per acre
Price accepts the debate
Order 2.5% of the land price in order to complete the deal
Send Message to
[ email]
Thanks

ashokan7

ashokan from, tamilnadu regarding your require ment of land at tamilnadu,karanatka

hi,
kindly contact me at this mail id