Mushroom growing consultant

Register

lanmeister

Dear all,

I would like to introduce myself. I am a Mushroom consultant with over 15 years of experience working in hot weather climates such as India, Oman and Cyprus. I have worked on large Dutch type farms and have had the privilege of helping sick units come back in many cases. Please feel free to write me or contact me on this forum to connect and get a copy of my C.V.

akrath2005

Mushroom project to start up help

Dear all,

I would like to introduce myself. I am a Mushroom consultant with over 15 years of experience working in hot weather climates such as India, Oman and Cyprus. I have worked on large Dutch type farms and have had the privilege of helping sick units come back in many cases. Please feel free to write me or contact me on this forum to connect and get a copy of my C.V.
PL help to start mashroom project.

Akshaya

Last edited by a moderator:

chinnibaa

sir,

can you help in marketing aspects?
can you help for any kind of mushroom?
what are the mushrooms you dealt so far?

please give details. i will be glad to see your response.

thank you.
contact please

mhoss

Request fro Contact Details

Dear all,

Would you please send me your contact details.

Regards

AL Hoss Mohammad

Mushroom consultant

We are mushroom traders want to grow mushroom in a big way at OOTy a beautiful hill station at Tamil nadu if interested please send a pvt msg or contact me at gmail.com
agrosysindia
Dear all,

mushroom

Dear all,

1. I am in Tamilnadu - chennai. Is the climate suitable for growing mushroom?
2. The land is not a problem . what will be my investment?
3. Do you undertake marketing? finally what will be my annual return and from when on I can expect ?
Please reply to my mail ..

teeskay

Sir,
We like to start a mushroom farm in salem tamilnadu.plGive your contact details ...
Dr.sampath.teeskay1957 at gmail.com...09443244682.

ramansharmabhm

Mushroom Unit on lease !!!

I have a mushroom growing unit in Shah Talai ( Himachal Pradesh). I want to sell/Lease it. Please find the attached Images.The unit is on road head.This project can also be used for cold store / banana ripening etc. If interested contact me directly.

--
Raman Sharma

ramansharmabhm

I have a mushroom growing unit in Shah Talai ( Himachal Pradesh). I want to sell/Lease it. Please find the attached Images.The unit is on road head.This project can also be used for cold store / banana ripening etc. If interested contact me directly.

--
Raman Sharma

limapatel

Hello
I am from vadodara, gujarat and i am interested in mushroom farming . i need details about cultivation of the same.
Help me soon
Thank you.

deepakrk

Dear Sir,

I have just come across the details, I am interested in setting up a Mushroom Farm in my native place dharwad. If you could able to help in this regard it would be a great help for me. Looking forward for your reply

Deepak

mechnical

Dear Sir,
I am interested in technical know-how on white button mushroom cultivation in orissa. are you provide the same/

karthikeya12

let me know ur contact no/mail-id pls???

Sir,
this is Venkat from A.P and i would like to start mushroom cultivation in large scale. so, i need ur help.

Thank you.