For Sale Mushroom Dealer in Pune

Register

gajanantodakar

Dear All,

we are leading dealer of mushroom in Pune [Maharashtra]

pl. send mail to us for any Inquiry or Requirment. we will give you Best Industry price and Quality Mushroom also.

Regards,
Gajanan Todkar

Anna Bhujbal

Last edited by a moderator:

psnexports

Dear Mr.Gajanan,

I am looking for good quality button mushrooms on regular basis, 200 kg per day.I need the same to be delivered to chennai.Pls provide your price with transit charges to chennai.

Regards...

rbpl

Dear All,

we are leading dealer of mushroom in Pune [Maharashtra]

pl. send mail to us for any Inquiry or Requirment. we will give you Best Industry price and Quality Mushroom also.

Regards,
Gajanan Todkar

Anna Bhujbal
Dear Mr Gajanan
Our company initially requires 200kg of dry oyster or milky mushroom per month. Kindly mail a quotation for the aforesaid
Regards
Faraz Sami

mayur87veer

Hi,

I want to sell oyster mashroom so please send me industry prize and your requirement and your location in details

mayur87veer

Mashroom Sell

Hi,

I want to sell oyster mashroom so please send me industry prize and your requirement and your location in details.Our payment will based on cash on delivery method

atulkulkarni98

Dear Gajanan,

I am from PHURSUNGI and has production capacity of 50 kg per day. I can give you FRESH OYSTER MUSHROOMS delivered anywhere in PUNE. You can contect me on 9850892110.

Atul Kulkarni

smahorkar

Hi Todkar ,
we will start proucing oyster mushroom 10 kg per from 1st oct . can you b dealer for us and what best price we can get ?
with regards
S.N.Deshmukh

govane

Dear Faraz Sami

We have White button mushrooms from Pune.

Are you interested in buying fresh white button mushrooms?

Please let me know.

rgds
govan

neelambhadauria

Mushrooms sell

Hi

I want to sell oyster mashroom so please send me industry prize and your requirement and your location in details[/QUOTE] .

Thanks . .. Neelam Bhadauria