Murrah buffaloes

Register
. Best quality Murrah Buffloes with yield varying from 11ltrs to 18 ltrs available at best rates.Best time to buy Jun end to Dec.KHURANA DAIRY FARM, locted at Rohtak in the heart of Murrah Breeding tract are the most renouned breeders and suppliers of murrah animals.Have won many reputed awards at National,Regional and State level Livestock Shows over the years.
For any queries contact deepakkhurana242rediffmail.com or 09215640054 or write to Khurana Dairy Farm,Bhiwani-Hissar Link Road,ROHTAK-124001

ckrajesh

Hi,

I am looking for 20 Murrah buffloes & 1 bull, please quote your best price. Alps quote the transportation charges to South Karnataka.

. Best quality Murrah Buffloes with yield varying from 11ltrs to 18 ltrs available at best rates.Best time to buy Jun end to Dec.KHURANA DAIRY FARM, locted at Rohtak in the heart of Murrah Breeding tract are the most renouned breeders and suppliers of murrah animals.Have won many reputed awards at National,Regional and State level Livestock Shows over the years.
For any queries contact deepakkhurana242rediffmail.com or 09215640054 or write to Khurana Dairy Farm,Bhiwani-Hissar Link Road,ROHTAK-124001

jas1946

Sir,
I am based in HOSHIARPUR(PUNJAB)
I am going to start a dairy farm beginning with 10 cows & 10 best quality
buffaloes.
Could you tell how much will be the price of a murrah buffaloe yielind about 15kgs of milk.
I want to buy about 10 heads.
Pl reply
Grewal