Milking Machine for 5cows

Register
Hi,

Is it worth buying milking machine for 5cows?
What is the time taken for manual milking of 5cows of 10lts yeild. i.e. milking 50ltrs by one person

Regards
Mohan

the cost of milking machine for cows costs around 65k and milking 1 cow with a machine takes about 5 to 6 mts and milking by hand takes 7 to 8 mts

Hi, We are manufacturer and exporter of Milking Machine, Bulk Milk Cooler, Milk cans. Please send your requirements
Hi,

What is the time taken for manual milking of 5cows of 10lts yeild. i.e. milking 50ltrs by one person

Regards
Mohan

Last edited by a moderator:

ag_aman2004

Dear Mr.Adoni,

Are you a distributer or manufacturer? Where you located?
could you please send me the sepecification of machine
Thanks & Reagrds
Amanullah Ag.

animalh

Milking Machine

Hello sir,
The economics of milking machine is it is worth to have one milking machine for 10 animals. The time taken for milking one animal is approximately 5 minutes per animal including washing of udder etc.,

rangs1000

Sri Devi Traders Coimbatore Milking machine

Hi,

Regards
Mohan
Dear Sir ,

I am also the manufacturer of he milking machine which works without electricity and is easy to handle and easy to use by all ae groups and it can extract milk from the cow within 5 to 6 min and the cost is Rs.3850 only
my id is rangs1000@yahoo.com and if you give me your id i will give the features and the photo of the machine.

Dear Sir ,

I am also the manufacturer of he milking machine which works without electricity and is easy to handle and easy to use by all ae groups and it can extract milk from the cow within 5 to 6 min and the cost is Rs.3850 only
my id is rangs1000@yahoo.com and if you give me your id i will give the features and the photo of the machine.
Hi, Send me the specs. photo and other details to mohanreddy76 at gmaildotcom

want your contact number.

Dear Sir ,

I want details of milking machine. i am from mysore, i want your contact number & adress.
my name is uday,

pawan2214

Milking Machine

Dear Sir ,

I want full details of milking machine with pictures & price if possible. i am from Rajasthan, please mail me your contact number & adress.

Thanks & Regards
pawan

Dear Mohan Reddy Ji,

Interestingly i had sold one milking machine to one farmer who had just one cow. His mother likes only fresh milk. In order to pacify her as their milker was not turning up on all days and keeping different timings he had to buy a machine. For 5 cows an oil free vacuum pump fitted machine(trolleytype is more than enough) with pneumatic oil free pulsator can do the job. In one hour you can milk 8-10 cows without any problem. You will get complete milk froth free unlike hand milking!!! Goodluck!!. Keep posting your doubts. Definitely for 5 cows you can buy a machine,you get froth free milk and you need not wait for the milker and bend to his demands.

mktvm
Thanks Murali Ji for calrifying my doubts. :)

Regards
Mohan

rishikrishi

Dear Mohan Reddy Ji,

Interestingly i had sold one milking machine to one farmer who had just one cow. His mother likes only fresh milk. In order to pacify her as their milker was not turning up on all days and keeping different timings he had to buy a machine. For 5 cows an oil free vacuum pump fitted machine(trolleytype is more than enough) with pneumatic oil free pulsator can do the job. In one hour you can milk 8-10 cows without any problem. You will get complete milk froth free unlike hand milking!!! Goodluck!!. Keep posting your doubts. Definitely for 5 cows you can buy a machine,you get froth free milk and you need not wait for the milker and bend to his demands.

mktvm
Dear mktvm,
Please send me the brochure / details of the milking machine at the following address:

rishikrishi@hotmail.com

Lalit Agarwal
524-B, Rabindra Sarani, Kolkata-700003

sameer_rs

Mr Mohan reddy, please do also send the information regarding your milking machine to me.

ajkumar

For less than 10 cows

BS MINI X

Portable milking machine with one milking unit and one bucket of 30 litres SS make
Vacuum Source
180 litre/min capacity dry-type vacuum pump fixed on the electric motor

Power
1425rpm, 0.55 kW, 220V 50Hz electric motor

Cluster
Plastic milk claw, stainless steel teat cup shells

Bucket
One 30 litre stainless steel bucket with transparent lid

Pulsator
One BRK ® 60/40 alternate pneumatic pulsator,oil free

Chassis
Galvanized steel