Medicinal farming with multi cropping

Register

hmbd21

need consulting for multi madical plant farming

hellow
i am introduce as farmer with regularly farming at rajkot (gujarat) now i want to go with multi medical plant and aromatical plants, give me your consulting fees for market nformation and growing and its producing.

manish dobariya
please contact..........

CONTACT MEDICINAL FARMING WITH MULTI CROPPING SYSTEM. AND EARN REGULERLY FROM SAME FIELD.
SK AGRI CONSULTANT
shantanu_1412@yahoo.com
skagriconsultant@gmail.com
09425261320/09993327344
shantanu

Last edited by a moderator:

shantanu_1412

multi cropping herbal , manish ji,

Dear manish ji,
sorry for late,
if u want to cultivate multi system cropping of herbals , then pl send more details about ur land infrastructure, and also present cropping. we can go easily multi cropping system in ur land ,
call me for details, 09425261320./09993327344
shantanu_1412@yahoo.com/ skagriconsultant@gmail.com
thanks
shantanu

sadiq215

Safeed musli

CONTACT MEDICINAL FARMING WITH MULTI CROPPING SYSTEM. AND EARN REGULERLY FROM SAME FIELD.
SK AGRI CONSULTANT
shantanu_1412@yahoo.com
skagriconsultant@gmail.com
09425261320/09993327344
shantanu
I want to know whether the Safeed Musli can be culgtivated with Horticulture like KINOO or BEEL. On 11-4-2010, I sent a e-mail to you but no response. Waiting for your reply with full details including your consulting fees etc. Thanks. MOHD SADIQ KHAN (sadiq215)

shantanu_1412

Sadiq ji,

I want to know whether the Safeed Musli can be culgtivated with Horticulture like KINOO or BEEL. On 11-4-2010, I sent a e-mail to you but no response. Waiting for your reply with full details including your consulting fees etc. Thanks. MOHD SADIQ KHAN (sadiq215)
sorry for late,
You can cultivate easily Safed musli.pl call me for full details, or send ur contact deatils,
shantanu