MBA guys (from IIT) looking for Investors or consultants for bank loan process

Register

surifarm

I am Surendra Reddy, from Chittor District, Andhra Pradesh. I have graduated from Bangalore University, in 2006, worked for 4 years in Infosys & Viteos Capital Market Services Ltd. Currently; I am doing one year MBA in HYD from one of the premier Business School.

Couple of my friends (from IIT) & myself, decided to start commercial goat farming. Below are the list of fact set what we have with our team & what we are looking for?

What is that we have?
- Land & with water
- Education - to make the company to big, have short term & long term goals.
- Strategies
-Basic ground work & clear cut idea on future projects

What we are looking for?
- Investors - either for equity share in our company or debt basis for interest
- Consultants who can help us in getting loan from bank.

We are looking forward for your guidance, help & assistance.

Regards,
Suendra

Last edited by a moderator:

surifarm

I want to thank this website promoters, for creating wonderful platform to connect with people who are in agriculture business.

Regards,
Surendra

igrower

HI Surendra,
I am a post grad with a marketing major and also interested in high tech agri projects. I can't help you with goat farming but do have some really good projects in medicinal and horticultural plants, complete with consultancy, plants and an idea where to sell them. I'm looking for investors and land. If interested in doing something together, please contact me.

promishra

An invitation

Hellow Sir
I am P.C.Mishra,Currently I am a civil Engineer ,working as an employ with a construction mnc .Now I am looking some business partner in the position of Director/Business Director to take some business lead in my proposed Mega Dairy and agricultural Project.Plz feel free to mail me or call
Regards
P.C.Mishra

Interested in Dairy Venture

Hello Mr. P.C Mishra

My name is Manish & I am from Delhi NCR Region.

I am also working on the same.

Can I have your mail id or phone no. so that we can talk further