Low cost food processing technologies offer

Register
I am a food technologist consultant in Govt. Organisation (National Research Development Corporation In New Delhi). This is a technology transfer Organisation and we have a lot of technologies in food and agro processing sector. But few latest technologies which is ready to commercialize, all technologies is developed by Indian Research Institute

Recent Technology developed are:

1.Wheat based snack Health bar
2.Bitter gourd (Karela) Juice for type 2 diabetic patient
3.Probiotic Food like dahi, juice etc.
4.Pearl millate based food for Diabetic Patent
5.Herbal and sugar free Biscuit
6.Iron and beta carotene enrich biscuit
7.Garlic powder, Mustard powder production
8.Production of Dehydrated Mushroom Powder.
9.Osmotic Dehydration of Apple and Apricot
10.Health food products from Pumpkin
11.Technology offer for Milk Urea detection Kit.
12.Mushroom noodle Processing Technology
You may contact through private message

Thanks and Regards

Jai Prakash Dwivedi
Consultant (Food Technologist)
NRDC, New Delhi

chempk

Hello sir

Sir i am also thinking to start a food processing industry on my home town where huge production are going to for agri crops and fruits. We are planning for star dehydrated Garlic power manufacturing unit at Madhya pradesh, Please adviced details about technology and marketing details on my mail id:,give your personal mail id for detail talk,
please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

Ingrain Technologies is a consulting firm operating in the areas of agribusiness and rural development. We are based at Secunderabad.

We operate in the broad areas of

1.Agricultural advisory services
2.Preparation, implementation and evaluation of projects for corporate, private and government institutions
3.Training and manpower consulting.
4.Impact analysis studies, evaluation studies, marketing research, etc.,
5.Farm development

We look forward to have collaborative relation with your organization.

Thanks and Best regards,
PVGK Murthy
Director -Ingrain Technologies
Contact Number...

Sir i am also thinking to start a food processing industry on my home town where huge production are going to for agri crops and fruits. We are planning for star dehydrated Garlic power manufacturing unit at Madhya pradesh, Please adviced details about technology and marketing details on my mail id:,give your personal mail id for detail talk,
please contact....

Re. garlic powder technology offer

please contact....
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your valuable inquiry,
We have more than one thousand technologies in food and agro processing field. We have already garlic powder technology.

please feel free to write or contact us.

Thanking you,
Best wishes:
Jai Prakash Dwivedi
Consultant Business Development (Food Technology)

National Research Development Corporation
[An enterprise of DSIR, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt of India]
NRDC - IPR consultancy, New Indian technologies, new chemicals India, New inventions, Patent consultants India
P Consider the environment! Please don't print this e-mail unless necessary.
Please contact....

satheesh_c72

agriculture land for sale near Hosur, T.N

Hi,

9 acres of agriculture land with 3 borewells and powersupply is for sale near Hosur (12 KM away from NH, 1 km away from SH). Suitable for farming / Farmhouse etc. 18Lac per acre. Interested parties may reply to reachcsg@gmail.com. Brokers, strictly please excuse.

Regards,

Satheesh