Wanted Looking for an honest Dairy Expert who can help me start microfinancing project for rural poor.

Register
Looking for an honest Dairy expert who can help me start on a small scale microfinancing project helping rural poor in Haryana or Mysore start small dairy as a means of sustainable livelihood. I will finance and also willing to pay for expertise.

usernameyy

Looking for an honest Dairy expert who can help me start on a small scale microfinancing project helping rural poor in Haryana or Mysore start small dairy as a means of sustainable livelihood. I will finance and also willing to pay for expertise.
I am very much interested with your idea ( to start dairy as means of sustainable livelihood for rural poors). I have very good land and nearby market available for start small dairy .
I am a Mechanical Engineer working in Oman (last 3.5 years) , will return to india shortly to join my other Job.
But want to work for saving the cow, I am looking for a partner to start small scale microfinancing project for helping rural poor & saving our Cow & oxen from going to Slaughter houses( as pilot project in Deoria Or Allahabad)
Can you join me ? contact me on whatsapp 9411087463

I can help in preparing DPR for the Project and help in setting the plant.
Already 50 cows project proposal is being submitted in the bank in Belagavi, Karnataka.
For Mysore project , i can help.
contact me on 9632278111 , and mail me your details to rrayyangar@gmail.com

intertrade

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Ravi,
'am from Bangalore, well connected in dairy farming, farmers and professionals since 1980's.

one need to understand your interest in specific as:
a. micro financing.
b. dairy farming (in micro financing it wont be farming, as you have mentioned it shall be one / two cow rearing for livelihood)
c. project integration.

one need to fit in with apt understanding, knowledge, expertise in all these three headings to out lay a projection.
the proposal is technically & economically viable.

talk to me at your convenience for detailed discussion - for sure it shall be worthy of your social cause.

Mobile: 9620 557190.