Loan offer @ 3% interest rate ( serious inquiries only )

Register
This is to notify the general public that Mrs.Jessica Lauren has opened an opportunity to every one in need of any financial help for Debt consolidation, personal loan, business loan,Christmas loan etc.We also operate under short and long term loans at 3%, Serious interested individual should contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

shabhava

all estemed members pls beware: All these so called money lenders are bogus! I discussed with 2 people.. They give any amount of loan anywhere in the world without any security.. Only thing is that they ask your bankers details and your passport scanned copy. They they mail you to send some amount as charges for money transfer from their bank to your bank. This lady has asked me to send rs.10000.00 to their Indan agent, of whom details I am expecting..If you transfer the amount they ask, you wont get any loan!!!! I have discussed in details with 2 such loan providers . They also give a money lenders certificate and UK id without any mention of the government of UK!!!!Ha ha ha .... Now she told me she will give her indian agents details.. but she saw this what i have put and sent me a mail saying she will report to FBI!!! as follows:
why did you report me on site, did i collect your money. You beter
delit it from the site or i will us your personal inform to the FBI

So friends be carefull of such fraudsters.. I will be sending the mail conversation of both the people to the Cyber Crime Branch.

I need

Sir/Mam,

Kindly give me the detail of norms you required. I need of Approx 50Lacs INR.

Regards,
PVijayan

This is to notify the general public that Mrs.Jessica Lauren has opened an opportunity to every one in need of any financial help for Debt consolidation, personal loan, business loan,Christmas loan etc.We also operate under short and long term loans at 3%, Serious interested individual should contact me

bondada

Interested in loan @ 3% rate of interest,Seriously

Hello, am very much interested, call me @

Ramki

Hi: I am seriously in requisite of the same

Kindly do get in touch with me with the information/ formality.
In need of 20lakh ruppes for 3years tenure.

Please contact...

shabhava

Pls take loan from this person ( so called lady) and please dont forget to put your valuable experiences here, so that everyone can avail loan from her..

dhak

Pls take loan from this person ( so called lady) and please dont forget to put your valuable experiences here, so that everyone can avail loan from her..
:) :)

I am also surprised the mods don't care about these frauds! All the more because they have carefully removed the posts of another user in this thread warning the readers of such scams, just because there was a reference to a farmnest.com topic!

Makes me wonder what is the site's priority!

shabhava

Yes Mr.Dhak, you are right. Even people are back of this (GREAT!!!???) opportunity for faast money.. they will know only when these people bluff them..So i am waiting for some interesting stories/experiences.. hope they put it here!

tumulurus

This type of mails i recieve everyday and infact send it to Federal trade Commmission, USA where they have tracking mechanism to teace the mails by legal means.
If all the money as per their mail anybody gets he will be richer than BILL GATES.
Of late there are lot of mails coming from so called Cote d'Ivoire, Burkina Fasso., etc about inheritances and Banks transferring huge amounts etc.,
BE WARNED....THESE are all fakes.............DO NOT SUCCUMB TO GREED OR LUST FOR MONEY........A BIRD IN HAND IS WORTH TWO IN A BUSH !!!!!