Lnad on lease

Register

bimal 1970

I need 5 acres of land to begin with and maximum 25 acres . with 5 acres to be added every year.

I will do all the investement .

In a phased manner it will cover some medical plants, seed less mangos. vegetables and little bit of sandelwood and bamboos.also

As far as lease is concrened either you agree for fixed lease with preagreed increase every 5 years.

Minimum lease period will be 15 yaers.

You can also become partner ( 25 % to 50 % ) with land as partnership contribution ( it will reduce my risk)

on a 20 acres a am working on a project to earn atleast 75000 per acres ( after a period of 4 Year ) but some returns already coming after 6 months.

If you are ready to superwise co-ordinate labour work & training it will be excellent.

please reply with emailaddress
Regards

rent land

Hi Bimal,
Seen your posting, I have lot of land in Thane and Raigad dist Also have In Jalgoan Dist of Maharashtra. What kind of partnership you are looking,
So please get in touch,
Where are you based, I am in Navi Mumbai Of Maharashtra.
Thanks
Mr.Rajiv

Last edited by a moderator:

120 Acres Agricultural Land Near Varanasi (UP)

Hi Bimal,
We own around 120 Acres of well irrigated land in UP. We are looking to offer land on arrangements like rent and not partnership.
However Land has some construction and other facilities created already.

Reply with your contact details if interested.

Warm Regards
Paresh TIwari

lgjothy

responce to land on lease

Yes. i can offer you 5 to 16 acres of good soil with well water land for the said purpose.
It is at Tiruvannamalai district in tamil nadu.