LIKE to know about EMU farming

Register

alpha449

Could any Emu farmer give me an insight in this field including risk factors as well as lucrativity. Many thxs.

manoj_emu

EMU Farm Information

There is not much rish involved . We have been running this business for the last 8 Years,

I feel the risk involved are ,

1. Feed Investment . I mean maintianence cost will be high when compared to other farming.
2. Leg Bend : But this happens to the bird usually between 1 month - 3 month old. If you start a farm with 3 months old bird. Then this will not be an issue.

Note : Many ppl are afraid abt theft. But practically this is not possible. Its not that easy to lift this bird without proper knowledge and study abt the bird.

We have farms in Andhra and Tamil nadu with over 35 Acres and more than 2000 Birds ranges from Day 1 to 8 years old bird.
Please contact for more details , if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

gpreddy

Emu Farmering

Hello Dear Alfa.......
If we give ratio to convert our effort in to both cash and service to mankind,
Emu Farming will fetch very comfortable ratio.
Thank you
G Prabhakar Reddy

manoj_emu

EMU Farm Information

Hope all the above information would suffice your doubts.
For more information please contact

pmahesh95

Emu forming

There is not much rish involved . We have been running this business for the last 8 Years,

I feel the risk involved are ,

1. Feed Investment . I mean maintianence cost will be high when compared to other farming.
2. Leg Bend : But this happens to the bird usually between 1 month - 3 month old. If you start a farm with 3 months old bird. Then this will not be an issue.

Note : Many ppl are afraid abt theft. But practically this is not possible. Its not that easy to lift this bird without proper knowledge and study abt the bird.

We have farms in Andhra and Tamil nadu with over 35 Acres and more than 2000 Birds ranges from Day 1 to 8 years old bird.
Please contact for more details , if you are interested.
Dear sir,
I am planing to start emu farm in Karnataka state, Mandya district, Please me let me know process & price of 100 chick, In buy back scheme.
Looking forward for your reply
Regards
Mahesh.P

srikanth8425

About Emu Bussiness

We are since 1999 in EMu Business,So we can provide you any information you want about Emu.
frist we want to decide about our investment and the u can proceed.

1.when you are starting emu business we want to choose 3 months old age of emu chicks because of redusing the leg bends.

2.After 18 months the laying will start the birds, in frist laying the emu will lay only avg 10 eggs from next laying they will increse the eggs.

3.The feeding investment will be Rs.300 to Rs.400 for one chick per a month.

4.Most of the advantage of this businees is recvired less man power.

for more details contact us if you are intrested.

Last edited:

chandras

sir iam in A.P from kurnool plez agri loans which bank provides the loans send details