land in AP

Register

vagdevi

we have 55 acres of agri land in Srikakulam (D,T). in this land we have cashew, gauva, sapota, teak, 2 big wells, 1 borewell, 1 acre of water pond, 2 servent quarters and 2 storey building. land is fully fenced.if interested please contact us.

vagdevi

sammidiv07

we have 55 acres of agri land in Srikakulam (D,T). in this land we have cashew, gauva, sapota, teak, 2 big wells, 1 borewell, 1 acre of water pond, 2 servent quarters and 2 storey building. land is fully fenced.if interested please contact us.

vagdevi
I am looking for land in Srikakulam area, can you give specific location details of the land.
How many trees each of cashew, gauva, sapota, teak. What is the current annual revenue from land.

If its convenient to call on phone, give me your number I will call you.

Thanks,
Prasad

raja_1024

Land available for sale in Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh

Dear sir, please find the details for your requirement

Location : Arimenupadu Village , Near Ozil Mandal, Nellore District. NH - 16 KMS

Price : 12.5 Crores

All Plantation 13 Years Old with yearly revenue of 80 Lakhs
Brief Description : Any one looking for the Investment in Agriculture property in Nellore District please find the details below of the Property. going cheaper rate.

we have an Cultivated Dip Irrigated Agriculture Farm Land with an Annual Revenue of 80 Lakhs in INR per Annam , with adequate Water both ground water. the Plantation details are below :

Total Area : 134 Acers (Clear Patta Land) and 7 Acers assigned land and Fensing for 141 Acers

Teak Plantation : 9000 Tress of 13 Years Old
Coconut Trees : 300 Numbers
Nimma Trees : 3000 Plants
Tamarind Tress : 2600 Plants
Sapota : 800 Plants
Mango : 2500 Plants
Amla : 1800 Plants
Cashew nut : 250 Plants

Entire Farm is planted Bamboo and Neam Tress of 141 acers

Cow Calfs : 40 Number daily Milk of 150 Liters avg.

Guest House : 3 Bed room House,
Servant Quarters : 10 Numbers
Storage sheds : 40 x 60 - 1 Number and 2 cattle sheds

Massy Fergusion Tractor : 2000 Model 1 Number
Motor Current Bores : 10 Numbers
Entire Farm land is connected with Drip Irrigation

And also with Solar Fencing for the entire farm land
Current Conections : Agriculture Purpose : 6 Conections
Household : 4 Connections

Contact Info : P.Raja Chowdary
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

dineshmore

Please inform your expectations for 55 acres of land

Pleae inform your expectations on my private message

vagdevi

vagdevi

Rs. 3 crores for 55 acres

send me the quote for total property.
We are expective Rs. 3 crores for 55 acres. Please see Farm land in andhrapradesh - Home for full details of this land.(Also can be seen lot of photos in this web page)

vagdevi

I am looking for land in Srikakulam area, can you give specific location details of the land.
How many trees each of cashew, gauva, sapota, teak. What is the current annual revenue from land.

If its convenient to call on phone, give me your number I will call you.

Thanks,
Prasad
Please see Farm land in andhrapradesh - Home for full details along with photots. Our expectation is Rs. 3 crores.

piping_2

send me more details

HI

what is the last sale price per acre

RAO

vagdevi