land for sale

Register

sudamani

Hi,
we have 6 acres of square agriculture land for sale near tuticorin.
The land comprise of above 1000 feets of road frontage.The land is located about 15 kms from tuticorin-pudukottai-palayamkottai route.The land is suitable for all the purposes.
The rate per acre is rs 5 lacs.Brokers excuse.
Interested persons please contact,

Last edited by a moderator:

sir,
please let me know the type of soil in your land,and do you have water resourse in that land ? and it is in which state of south india ?
thanx

sudamani

sir,
please let me know the type of soil in your land,and do you have water resourse in that land ? and it is in which state of south india ?
thanx
alluvial soil and red soil 1 feet below-no water source now but near tamirabharani river - paddy harvest took place already using neighbour's water source- tuticorin district of TAMILNADU- ALSO SUITABLE FOR RUNNING BRICK CHAMBERS.
thankx

Last edited:

gvaranam

Land in Tamilnadu

:rolleyes:

Be very very careful to purchase land in Tamilnadu. As the people are very sensitive about non-tamilians. You may loose your wealth as well as your life. So think twice before invest.

world10

Hi,
we have 6 acres of square agriculture land for sale near tuticorin.
The land comprise of above 1000 feets of road frontage.The land is located about 15 kms from tuticorin-pudukottai-palayamkottai route.The land is suitable for all the purposes.
The rate per acre is rs 5 lacs.Brokers excuse.
Interested persons please contact,
hi sudha,

can i get 1 acr/5 lakhs if interested pls contact me contact immediatly

axmadhan

6 acres of farm land

Dear Sir
I am interested to buy.Please give me your contact details
Regards
Madhan