land for sale

Register

da_farm

all members in the forum this is to inform you that there is land available in and about ,mangaon , indapur, tala,,poladpur , ,ratnagiri and .prices varies from place to place. all places internal road touch,all agriculture lands are 15-17 kms from bombay goa highway internal road touch, near water and electricity .Prices starts from 2 to 2- 25 lakhs onwards per acers minimum 5to 7 acres,clear and clean deals.Only genuine parties please pm we also develop the land for u at a price, contact on pm pls

phiroz

all members in the forum this is to inform you that there is land available in and about ,mangaon , indapur, tala,,poladpur , ,ratnagiri and .prices varies from place to place. all places internal road touch,all agriculture lands are 15-17 kms from bombay goa highway internal road touch, near water and electricity .Prices starts from 2 to 2- 25 lakhs onwards per acers minimum 5to 7 acres,clear and clean deals.Only genuine parties please pm we also develop the land for u at a price, contact on pm pls
I am intrested in the land purchase. Send me the details and arrange site visit and contact me after 1/4/2010
Phiroz

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 6 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

ravindran

barren land @ Rs.60000/- per acre

Sir,
we are looking for vacant lands for educational institutions to be started by ancharitable trust. kindly inform details.
Menon

sangita

I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING LAND AT SINDHUDURG. PL GIVE ME DETAILS OF LAND,RATE etc.Please contact........

sangita

i am interest in byuing land approx. 2 to 3 acre pl give me best rate and details of land . preferabely at sindhudurg or ratnagiri pl send me details....
thanks
sangita

pradeeprokade

I am interested in agriculture land in raigad dist. plz. give me the details of the land you have mentioned above.
pradeep rokade
Please contact..........

sagarbsonawane

Hi Jagdish Sir,

Myself Sagar B. Sonawane proper from Panvel (Dist : Raigad).... Looking for a Waste / Farm Land for Multiple Agri Business..... I want to start my buisness in Ratanagiri / Sindhudurga ........ I required land for below purposes

1. Poultry Farming ,
2. Biogas,
3. Cashewnut farming
etc....

I required some how 5 acre land to start my buisnesss.

So, canu pls help me out ....

Thank You

Contact me