Jatropha plnatation

Register

executivedirectoraci

Jatropha plantation

We provide complete solution for the Jatropha plantation from the supply of the Jatropha seed, Jatropha planting material, consultancy for the farm management and the hundred percent buyback.

Please contact us for your complete query regarding Jatropha and the Jatropha plantation. send me your private message to me.

Last edited:

we have 4 green houses in gujarat near gandhinagar...interested in growing jatropha...please call me...

Last edited by a moderator:

executivedirectoraci

We provide complete solution for the Jatropha plantation from the supply of the Jatropha seed, Jatropha planting material, consultancy for the farm management and the hundred percent buyback.

Please contact us for your complete query regarding Jatropha and the Jatropha plantation. send me your private message to me.

executivedirectoraci

vWe provide complete solution for the Jatropha plantation from the supply of the Jatropha seed, Jatropha planting material, consultancy for the farm management and the hundred percent buyback.