Inviting farmers/Traders/Market Vendorsto Supply us Fruits and veg in MP/Nagpur

Register
About Our Group

Worlds Window Group, a dynamic multi-division, multi-product business house has its origin in 1993, with the setting up Worlds Window, a trading house. Having its registered office at 75 Khirki Village, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017. Over the years the group has moved into various fields and established several companies such as: –
Worlds Window Impex India Private Limited (Importers and Exporters of Ferrous and Non-ferrous metals and metal scrap)
Worlds Window Infrastructure & Logistics Private Limited (Inland Container Depot, Ghaziabad and Wardha ,Cold Chain in Nagpur)
Worlds Window Wardha Infrastructure Private Limited (Inland Container Depot, Wardha , Nagpur)
Maple Logistics Private Limited (Multi Modal Total Logistics Solution)
Alstrong Enterprises (Manufacturers of Aluminium Composite Panels, Jammu & Kashmir)
M.V. Enterprises (Manufacturers of Reclaim Rubber, Dehradun, Uttaranchal)
I.M.R. General Trading FZE, U.A.E. (International Trading of Metal & Metal Scrap)

We are now having approx 43 companies under the umbrella of WWG.

Our other partners for the business are

NSS Satpura Agro Development Company Ltd.(NSADCL) Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Of APEDA AND NAFED
National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited (NAFED) is providing the infrastructure requirements
Worlds Window Infrastructure & Logistics Pvt. Ltd. (WWILPL) would be acting as the operator ( we are here in the business)

You can act as a Consolidator/Market vendor/Farmer vendor/Importer
in your area to collect the vegetables, fruits and other agri products and supply to our Collection center in Chindwara area.
You can arrange the logistics/or else we both can work out for collection of the materials from your area.
We will do an agreement once the T&C will be finalized among you, me and the consolidator.
For furtherance , please contact me

Santosh sahu ( Business Head )
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

aakashs

Contract Farming

We are into organic based farming if you are interested in vegetables we can cultivate on contract basis.
sacchin somani
Please contact...

Organic kinnows

Dear Mr.Sahu,
I am an organic farmer from Punjab and am looking to supply 100 MT of Certified Organic Kinnows this November onwards.

Kindly let me know if your organisation would be interested. My farms are situated at Abohar, Punjab.

You can e.mail me....

Look forward.

Best regards.

Preetendra Singh Aulakh

girish_007

supply of fruits and vegetables

About Our Group

Worlds Window Group, a dynamic multi-division, multi-product business house has its origin in 1993, with the setting up Worlds Window, a trading house. Having its registered office at 75 Khirki Village, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017. Over the years the group has moved into various fields and established several companies such as: –
Worlds Window Impex India Private Limited (Importers and Exporters of Ferrous and Non-ferrous metals and metal scrap)
Worlds Window Infrastructure & Logistics Private Limited (Inland Container Depot, Ghaziabad and Wardha ,Cold Chain in Nagpur)
Worlds Window Wardha Infrastructure Private Limited (Inland Container Depot, Wardha , Nagpur)
Alstrong Enterprises (Manufacturers of Aluminium Composite Panels, Jammu & Kashmir)
I.M.R. General Trading FZE, U.A.E. (International Trading of Metal & Metal Scrap)

NSS Satpura Agro Development Company Ltd.(NSADCL) Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Of APEDA AND NAFED
National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited (NAFED) is providing the infrastructure requirements
Worlds Window Infrastructure & Logistics Pvt. Ltd. (WWILPL) would be acting as the operator ( we are here in the business)

in your area to collect the vegetables, fruits and other agri products and supply to our Collection center in Chindwara area.
You can arrange the logistics/or else we both can work out for collection of the materials from your area.
We will do an agreement once the T&C will be finalized among you, me and the consolidator.

Please contact.....
Dear sir,
We are the nagpur based company can supply you fruits and vegatables from this region.We deal in organic as well as non organic agro products.We can supply papaya(taiwan 786),banana (g-9),orange(nagpuri),chilli(bhivapuri),anar(BAHGWA,GANESH),ANJIR....AND we can supply various vegetables of your demand.

girish_007

french bean

Dear sir,
We have large quantity of french bean with us.For more details contact.The french beans are naturally cultivated.

indouniversal

hi

Hi

We ( Indo Universal Exports ) are a Bombay based Exports Firm dealing in a wide vareity of Agro Products.

You may contact us indouniversal through gee(mal with list and specifications of the Products that you are looking for and we shall surely be able to Supply you the same.

Awaiting to hear soonest from you,

Warm Regards,

Irfan Shaikh
CEO

Indo Universal Exports

samywinsar

we are ready to supply your requested Organics vegetables in bulk

11/08/09
Trichy

Hi, Santosh

Good day! This is Samay.LA from Mayuri Agros Developers Trichy, Tamilnadu, We are having 300 acre in Maharastra and 100 Acres in Tamilnadu, We are going to do 100% Organics farming, Just recently we are purchased all of our land, We are going to start cultivation 30/08/09, we are planning to produce Hybrid Watermelon and Sweet Corn, Baby Corn Drumstick in bulk quantity, Incase if you have any current demad items like Organics vegetables or fruits or edible products or medicinal crops then let us know, we will sign the contract and then we will start to produce for you in regular basis, we have all the required infrastructure and manpower, land, Technology.

we are planning and expanding our land purchase right now, In couple of months later, we are going to have more than 1000 acres in our company for Organics cultivation,

We also producing Oraganics & Bio fertilizer in our company, If any of your customers wanted Bio fertilizer, Organics manure, Herbal pesticide, Growth promoter, Pest control Agent then let me know, we will supply you with competitive price. Currently we are exporting our company bio fertilizers,

Since we are Oragnics & Bio fertilizer manufacturer and exporter, for that we are only intersted to do 100% organics farming. Today world everybody looking for poision free food, so we are happy to produce chemical free agriculture produce.

Now we are searching the marketing companies, Exporting companies and buyers to purchase our company organics products in regular basis. we are happy to support you, We alse reday to help and produce for your currend demand of any Organics products, And we will pack on your company brand name.

We are ready to work with you long term business with your company, For more information pls call me or e-mail me, we will get back to you immediately, I am waiting for your reply soon, Thanks, Have a Nice Day.

e-mail: samywinsar@gmail.com

Welcome to Rosun Group International

My cell: 91- 09943322935

Regards,
Samay.LA
Rosun Group International Private Ltd,
Mayuri Agros Developers.
No:500, Thiruvalluvar Avenue,
Trichy - 621 216.
Tamilnadu, India.
Cell; 09943322935

sameervp

Re:

hi santoshfruitsandvegetables,

my expected CTC is INR 20 LPA. better you post some details regarding the package next time. If this is compatible to the organization, send contact details of some higher managemnts in your organization.
any web address for this organization??

Rgrds,
Sameer

About Our Group

Please contact.....

sabujayan

Dear Mr.Santosh :
Your offer suits us.We r directly connected withvegetable growers those who r growing mainly,Bitter gourd,bottle gourd,pointed gourd,momodica(Kakrol),snake gourd,pumpkin,lady's finger(Okra),egg plant(Brinjal),ash gourd,lobia,potato,onion,cabbage(Almost round the year),Cauliflower,konkhol,french bean etc.etc.
We r interested to know ur t/c in detail.
Thanks,
D.Ghosh,M.Sc(Ag)Hort.

About Our Group

Please contact.....