Investing partners needed for coconut processing project

Register

rajarajant1

Hi all,

I have developed a novel machine for making coconut shell charcoal. it can be used also as a heat exchanger which can be used for drying coconut products like coir fiber, coir pith, desiccated coconut, copra, etc...

Now i have plan to start a new venture initially in copra making. Later on moving to an integrated coconut processing unit under one roof which will be highly competitive in the market and which will be the next generation coconut processing method.

For this project i need an investment partner who can invest in Tamilnadu, that too in Erode, Pollachi belts.

Thanks,
Rajarajan.

vishaltheking

Hi all,

I have developed a novel machine for making coconut shell charcoal. it can be used also as a heat exchanger which can be used for drying coconut products like coir fiber, coir pith, desiccated coconut, copra, etc...

Now i have plan to start a new venture initially in copra making. Later on moving to an integrated coconut processing unit under one roof which will be highly competitive in the market and which will be the next generation coconut processing method.

For this project i need an investment partner who can invest in Tamilnadu, that too in Erode, Pollachi belts.

Thanks,
Rajarajan.
Dear Rajrajan,

What is the minimum investment amount that you are looking for? & what is the return you are expecting out of this project & what is the partnership ratio you are offering.

Kindly provide all info with detailed project.

Regards

Vishal Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

siva618

Hi,

I am siva kumar, i am interested in this project, can you provide me the more details and also u r contact details to contact you.