I want to setup small size chana dal mill, i need details

Register

venkoba

Hi,
I want to setup small size chana dal mill, i need details. I am staying in Kurnool,Andhra Pradesh. Please provide me the details. send mail

Last edited by a moderator:

jkjilani

Dal mill

Hi,
I want to setup small size chana dal mill, i need details. I am staying in Kurnool,Andhra Pradesh. Please provide me the details. send mail
Sir, Today I got this message from Gujrat, If your place is near to Nagpur send me your E-mail ID by PM I will send you details.

please send me your requirement of dalmill with capacity.
also sir send me your mail id
we are manufacturing all type of dalmill, besanmill,flourmill,cormflourmill,also pneumatic convince system andgravity spotting componant and related assasories

kaushal solanki
shayona industries

ideal1kiran

Hi,
Introduction.
My self K.K.Parakh from Ideal Engineering & Services. We cater engineering services. Our specialization in DALL MILL.Project & business consultant.
Email ID:
•business development, budgeting manufacturing, sale, purchase, row material quality & finished goods, machinery, machinery development
•Provided necessary supervision for the DAL MILL with the essential training periods for the newly joined staffs to capacitate them to reach the production objective.
•Offered various planning, arrangement and supervision for helping the staffs for performing various production works as well as other troubleshooting activities.
•Provided guidance for scheduling and coordinating to all divisions of a DAL MILL operation.