I Need Information on Emu Farming

Register

lovingaditya28

Hi Friends,

can you please provide me information on Emu farming.
i am planning to start this business and need detailed information on this.

looking forward for your valuable information.

Regards,
Pankaj sharma

indianemufarm

information in emu farming

dear pankaj

its very good that you are thinking on this business

Emu farming is a new concept in india and its gives you a very good returns

i have emu farm in gujarat you can mail me or call me...

Regards
sandip patel

Last edited by a moderator:

Emu Farming

Dear Mr. Pankaj,
Kindly go thro the article which appeared in Deccan Herald.
Farmers asked to take up Emu farmingAfter poultry farming, it’s time now for Emu farming- the new mantra of the farmers to reap ‘gold’, if people in this sector are to be believed.

‘Emu’, the Australian version of Ostrich is now in great demand in India. Selected farmers have already started Emu Farming. Dr Loknath Singh’s Manna Farm at Begur, near Geddalahalli on Tumkur Road claimed to be the biggest emu farm in India.

“The meat of Emu, the Australian bird, is in great demand. Each kilogram of its meat sold at Rs 2000 to Rs 2500. The 6 feet 6 inches tall bird weighs around 45 kilograms. Eating its meat once ensures healthy heart while its oil is sold at 42 US Dollars per 30 milli-litre for having great medicinal value,” said Dr Loknath Singh.

According Dr Singh, emu oil is known as magic oil as it has capacity to get rid of pain within 50 minutes. He claimed that emu oil contains olic acid, which is found nowhere else but in emu, which has the capacity to penetrate directly into the seventh layer of the skin making it healthy from inside.

He said the animal husbandry department is now promoting emu farming, while Banks are offering loans to the farmers. The Income Tax department is providing special tax exemption for emu farming, claimed Dr Singh.
You may also contact Veterinary College, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences at Bidar, in Karnataka.
Regards,
SBJayachandran

Flamingo India.

Dear Mr.Pankaj

We appriciate your decession to start EMU Farming,which is deffinately a very High Income Project proved from last 12 years record.We also advice you to start the same with proper knowledge & Training as Emu farming is easy but you has to get 100% professional knowledge & Emu Chicks ( From 2 different Farms) to get higher productivity in future.

We at Flamingo India (R & D Centre for Emu & Mushroom Farming) can provide you Professional Consultancy to start & earn Maximum from above bussiness. pls mail your Email id to us to provide you more professional information & Video for the same.You can also buy Books, Project Report & VIdeo CD ( 50 Mnts) from us on Emu Industry Just for Rs.450/=only

Rgds,
Ajay M.
Please contact...

pras7277

EMU farming

Hi Pankaj,

This is Prasad Joshi and you can make best use of your land into profit making proposal through EMU farming even after growing crops as it requires hardly 2 acres of plane land for this proposal.

I m based in Mumbai. In case you are interested, we have a already grown EMU farm at Murbad where almost 200-300 EMU birds are being kept.

In case you are interested in getteing profits from small peice of land, pls call me to discuss further.

Rgds,
Prasad

prabhnoorkaur

Emu Farming

Hi Friends,

can you please provide me information on Emu farming.
i am planning to start this business and need detailed information on this.

looking forward for your valuable information.

Regards,
Pankaj sharma
If you want a best assistance in emu farming than visit Golden Friends Emu Farms in Punjab - Buy emu chicks, emu eggs, emu farming in punjab. This is Punjab's no.1 emu farm which is providing services in like how to make an emu farm,artificial insemination in emu farming and so on.
thanks.

prabhnoorkaur

If you want a best assistance in emu farming than visit Golden Friends Emu Farms in Punjab - Buy emu chicks, emu eggs, emu farming in punjab. This is Punjab's no.1 emu farm which is providing services in like how to make an emu farm,artificial insemination in emu farming and so on.
thanks.