I have 100 ha farmland in Vietnam. I need cooperation plant jatropha tree

Register
Dear sir!
I am in VietNam and i am looking for a cooperation to plant jatropha in my farmland. I have over 100 ha farmland in Phu Yen province - Vietnam.
Now, i need capital for this plan.

Please contact
Thanks and have a good day!
Buu Nguyen

Last edited by a moderator:

johan

Water retention method part of complete project?

My ref: IENG 373111, MIET 505330 registration with IET in GB, jatropha shrub.

Dear Sir,

At present can you tell me please if you use a shredder for making mulch from the twigs and prunings from the branches of the (jatropha) shrub?
What is the make and design of the shredder that you know (if any)?

I noted that the mulch is used for water retention when spread around the base of the shrub and subsequently it turns into compost to enrich the soil of the plant roots.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you, kind regards,

Johan Schiphorst

Dear sir.
Thanks for your attention.
However, i also tell everyone who see my topic that 100 ha farm lands of mine is vacant land.
Nowaday, in Vietnam, jatropha are natural plant. All we plant it to make barriers.

I want to have a investor for my jatropha plan. If you want, anytime, you can land at Vietnam to see my farm lands.

P/s: About your problem you ask, i can aswer that we will make it by hands

paulpoh

investors for 100ha farmland

dear mr nguyen quoc buu

we are intersted in your proposal.

pls contact us....
for further discussion

we can meet in hcmc after receiving your info

b rdgs
paul poh
green biofuels

sramaier

Dear Buu Nguyen,How much loan do you require. If its about 50 M US $ can be arranged, Pls let me know and submit by mail signed project report woth cash flow projection for 10 years. Loan pay back perioad can be arranged for 20 years.

S. Ramaier
Business Consultant.

Dear Buu Nguyen,How much loan do you require. If its about 50 M US $ can be arranged, Pls let me know and submit by mail signed project report woth cash flow projection for 10 years. Loan pay back perioad can be arranged for 20 years.

S. Ramaier
Business Consultant.
Hello S. Ramaier!

I am interested in your proposal. How can i borrow that money? And what are conditions included?
Please let me know the interest rate and more information.

Thank sir!

Buu Nguyen

jatrophacurcasindia

Established Member
Dear Mr. Buu Nguyen,

Sir, we SVMEXPORTS interested in your proposal. for further transaction kindly contact me
ALSO VIEW OUR WEBSITE

JATROPHA CURCAS INDIA. A SUBSIDIARY OF SVM EXPORTS, ERAL, TUTICORIN, TAMILNADU, INDIA...
please contact...

Regards
MUTHU RAJ.S

hemant_i

Hi Buu,
I have some Jatorpha farms in India and also Biodiesel plants.
Have you studied the soil? If yes send me report of soil, climatic conditions. If that is ok we can work either on profit share from year 5 or interest (from year 1) as per your chooice. I can arrange upto 10 m US$.
Do let me know of your interest. I will need a audited & approved project report to proceed.

Regards

Hemant Israni

kailash28

Jetropha Plantation

If i have to send soil sample and know abt climatict cond. plz reply me on my id

hiquenhk

Looking for Jatropha seeds

Dear sir,

We looking for Jatropha Curcas seeds and Jatropha oil .

We can engage for hight quantity and for several years.

If you have Jatropha Curcas seeds or oil to sale, Please contact us.

Hoping to have collaboration.

Best regards,
Thierry PERCHAUD