I am haivng three and half acers land with two bore wells in Dabilguda in RR district

Register

rao1571

I have 31/2 acers agriculture land with 2 bore wells I want to start agriculture in this land, what type of agricluture is profitable here.

I need guidance about the set up of dip irrigation in my land, what will be price to set up all these here.

Waiting for guidance

Chinnappa rao

vmaturi

SOLAR DC SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS - SOLAR GOLD

We have introduced SOLAR DC SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS to the farming community in AP and have received overwhelming response from the farmers and getting repeat orders. Our pumps are available at half the cost of solarization of the existing 5 hp three phase AC pumps.

These are vertical multi‐stage centrifugal pumps with high efficiency and reliability. The pump motors are made from permanent magnets and are brushless. The pump body is made of high quality Stainless steel and requires minimum maintenance. The pump has long life with less supervision. The water lubricated bearing makes the submersible pump more environment friendly (no oil), easy to install and more reliable. Controller (MPPT) ensures the maximum performance from the solar array at all times and in all weather conditions.

APPLICATIONS
Agriculture – Flood or Drip Irrigation
Dairy Farms
Rural Drinking Water Applications
Commercial Establishments
Educational cum Residential Institutions
Etc.

PUMP RATINGS and CAPACITIES
1 hp, 2 hp and 4 hp DC Submersible Pumps capable of delivering 40000 litres, 70000 litres and 125000 litres in 8 hours.

OPERATING HOURS
Dawn to Dusk, averaging 8 hours/day. Post Dusk, if there is availability of grid power supply, then our power inverter can operate the DC Solar pumping system.

CONTACT DETAILS
KWALITY GROUP, 3-6-145/9, HIMAYAT NAGAR, HYDERABAD – 500029
9849073100, 040-23440571
gupta01@kwalityindia.com, info@led-ecolight.com

argosolar

Dear chinnappa rao Garu,

if you want to start a farming in 3 1/2 acres drip irrigation is not required because you have tiny area if you have 10acres and above you can go for drip irrigation

you have already 2 bore wells you can install solar system for one borewell with 5Hp capacity at least you can give water supply to your total land what ever field it is

for solar pumping systems please contact

Argo Solar Private Limited
Bala krishna T
Mob: +91-8099936299
Email: bala@argosolar.in