humic acid

Register

trupti27

We require humic acid for coffee plantation.
Pls advice me the sources.dosage etc

Dear Sir,
Trupti here,

We can supply the Humic Acid (powder form/ liquid form)as per your requirement

Price rate:-
Humic Acid(powder form) - Rs 1100 per Kg

Price depends on:-
• Quantity required.
• Packaging form.
• Specification details.

We can assure you that you will get the best quality of the product & best service from our side.

Waiting for your kind reply and cooperation

Last edited by a moderator:

humico

We are leading importer of highest quality humic products from best possible sources of world like canada and america...our products are 20 times more superior then most of chinese products dumped in Indian markets full of chemicals.

pls mail me your requirements we send you our product performance video.

email : niteshagro@gmail.com

aryancropcare

Dear Friend,
We are manufacturer of Humic Acid + Fulvic Acids, Plant Growth Promoters, Organic Granular Fertilizer which are substitute for Chemical DAP, Organic Fungicides , Bio Organic pesticides .

We have special humic acid + Fulvic Acid formulation specially for Tea, Coffee and Tobacco plantations. We supply in retail as well as bulk packings also.
Our Dosage : 500 ml per Acre land for irrigation.
25-30 ml per 15 litres spray pump for foliar spray.

Feel free to contact us for any further details.

Thanks & Regards,

Nirav Kikani
Aryan Crop Care,
1213, Swastik Society, Ambavadi, Krishnanagar, Bhavnagar 364 001,Gujarat, India
Tele/Fax : 91-0278-2207193
Mobile :91-9898341199 / 9328341199
url : www.aryancropcare.co.in
email : niravkikani@hotmail.com

masemari

Dear Friend,
WE are the leading plant growth promotors and biofungicides producr and marketer from Maharashtra. Our growth promotor products including humic acid have been tested and used by the progressiove grape,promogranate, turmeric and sugarcane farmers from Maharashtra. We can also supply you good quality Humic acid to you with reasonable price.
Please feel free to contact us on

ramu1970

Humic acid for coffee plantation

Dear Mr.Rishab
Well. It is understood that you are in need of humic acid for coffee plantation. Right! lot of humic acid products are available in market with different concentration , also in different forms. But not without some complications and implications.

As for coffee plantation is concerned the concern of the plantation owner is usually to enhance flower buddings, berry formation and berry size and preferably flavour of the coffee which speaks much in the market. In this regard better you call Mr.Chandramohan , expert product and coffee crop consultant which needs to visit your farm before hand and tender suitable advise. Further you will see the result within 6 months time with proclivity to call him back for regular consultancy not only for humic acid but over all interest of yourself and your coffee plantation.

Regards,

T.Ramu, B.Sc., ( Agri.)

bio crop

Hello colud you please give the details of the crop such as how much land is cultivated, age of coffe plant ect so that i can give a quote based on that

Regards

sushil528

HI I AM SUSHIL PATIL,
PROVIDE YOU ALL INFORMATION ABOUT DOSEGE AND ALSO AVAILABLE THE PRODUCT PLEASE CONTACT

sushil patil

shashi295

pls give me sample pack of 100 gm

dear sir,

please give me a sample pack for 440 grape plants & for own use i will pay the payment on material delivery.
kindly confirm me for the same by email

regards

shashikant patil
savlaj

humico

When u choosing input please make sure what you using.

Is humic product...European Union norms compliant???

If not then there are chances of your export consignment to get rejected.Indian farmer always chooses cheap product but he forgets quality never comes for cheap.

Also ask from supplier origin of there humic products as chinese products are full of chemicals and mercury stuff...rest is your call.

shanmuga06

The humic acid is a organic fertilizer.So 30 ml humic acid wiil dilute in one liter of water .this is the standard combination.

a Sivakumar
Priya nursery Garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN

ceresorg

Sir,

With reference to the humic acid which you intend to use, let me put forth a better idea for the optimum results for your coffee plantations.

You should try and go for Protein chelated micro-nutrients and a product which is a mixture of seaweed auxins and proteins.

If you would be interested in such products along with humic acid kindly mail me your requirement
We offer the best and purest products at competitive prices and yes no mixing involved here.

Jay Botadra

sushilco

We supply Humic Acid at very cost effective prices. Please contact us for rates and other details.

Sushil Corporation
Mr. Sanjay Agrawal (CEO)
No. 325, Vikram Tower, 2nd Floor, Sapana Sangita Road.
Indore - 452001, Madhya Pradesh, India
Mobile:
+(91)-9425053224
+(91)-9039006669
+(91)-9425317882
+(91)-9425318012
Telephone:
+(91)-(731)-2404711
+(91)-(731)-2405171
Fax:
+(91)-(731)-2405063
Email:
sushilco@hotmail.com
sushil.corp@gmail.com

ttbp5412

Respected Sir

Glad to hear that you're on the market for Agriculture.

This is Alec from XianShanYuan in China our company have 10 years experience in humica cid fertilizers and organic fertilizers with customers from Indian, Egypt, Turkey, Italy, Spain, etc., Hope we can keep in touch with you and to get possible opportunities to cooperate together.

The other products we exported includes tea saponin, zeolite, bentonite, humic acid, fulvic acid, potassium humate, amino acid, seaweed extract etc. All these product verified in biological administration or other of our product. Fresh samples are available for free upon your request.

if you want to speak online add me to you skype list, you can find on skype by my id ttbp5412 , let's talk more.

We aim to help our customers improve cultivation production and maintain a sustainable agriculture by using the natural and green resources and products supplied by our company.

With my kind regards
Alec Tao

Marketing Manager
Xian Shan Yuan Agriculture & Technology Co., Ltd
Room 17-22 28/F Centre of city, 235WuYi Rd, Changsha, Hunan, China
Tel:86-731-84464268
Fax:86-731-84460498
Email: alec@xsyagri.com

anojagar

Dear Friend,
WE are the leading plant growth promotors and biofungicides producr and marketer from Maharashtra. Our growth promotor products including humic acid have been tested and used by the progressiove grape,promogranate, turmeric and sugarcane farmers from Maharashtra. We can also supply you good quality Humic acid to you with reasonable price.
Please feel free to contact us on
Plz contact urgently for our requirement of your product in nagpur.
Anoj Agarwala. 9823466766\9822466071. anojagarwala@gmail.com

ralf_becker

Prices for Humic Acid

Plz contact urgently for our requirement of your product in nagpur.
Anoj Agarwala. 9823466766\9822466071. anojagarwala@gmail.com
Hallo together,

i belong to a german group of shareholders which have investments in chinese stocks. Our focus is currently in China Green Agriculture. The company has made an reverse merger at NYSE and is traded far below bookvalue and with a P/E of 2.

The reason is that US short sellers have accused this company to be fraudulent. We don't belief this. We are seeking for any kind of help to analyze this company.

-If you have any kind of information about CGA please send me an email
-If you can tell us why no chinese shareholders are trading stocks at NYSE, please email me
- I am in need of every kind of information about the chinese humic acid and fertilizer market

kindly greetings from Germany

Ralf

ralf.becker.1986@freenet.de