How userful is Agri.Land?

Register

panga_ps

Hi Readers,

we have few Acres of dry land (where you grow commercual crops like cotton, chilli, Pulses etc).

We have labour problem in our village in order to grow the commercial crops like above which requires so much labour and monitoring.

Could you please post some ideas, How I can grow some crops OR Plantation which do not need much labour and Monitoring as well

For example:
one idea I have is planting some Ukaliptos trees, or rubber plants etc where you just plant once and work on it only few times. This required very less labour and monitoring.

any other ideas please....

Thank in Advance.

Partha

Last edited:

kirti s

Dear ir

firstly tell me where are u loacted.

U can go for various maintenance free crops
such as teak, acacia, mahagony, adenanthera pavoanina, etc.
u can also try phoenix palms if u are in dry region.

panga_ps

Hi Kirti,

The land we have is located in Guntur, Andhra. It is a dry land adjasent to a canal. Canal is flowing every year last 4/5 years due to good amount of rains. however, If there is no canal wanter due to insufficent rains, then there will not be any water. The land should depend on rains that case. The region is very green area and lot of paddy fields around there depends on only that Canal from Sagar dam.

Please advise..
thanks
Partha

Hi,

Do not plant Ukaliptos trees, that is not useful. Once you plant that, the soil will not useful for any other crops. The paper mills will cheat you. Try to get water facility for your land by digging open bore well, and use that land for seasonal fruit plantation. Where you have land in GUNTUR. I am also from guntur, Amaravathi mandal.

Thanks,
Ravindra.

mak1964

Pl tell me.

Pl tell me about detail information about casurina plantation its financial aspects etc.......Thanks with regards...M A KHAN

pras7277

Hi,

Guys,

Why dont you look for an option like EMU farming. I am Prasad Joshi n if you are intersted pls contact me. All guidance and support provided. Don't miss the bus.

Rgds,
Prasad

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi All,

I am interested in buying barren / wasteland anywhere in Maharastra,Rajasthan,Haryana,Madhya Pradesh.

The offer price would be between 5000 to 15000 per acre depending on the location and other geographical factors.

If you have a piece of land which you are not using and it has clear title, do send us an offer quoting the price, location, quantity.

Even flood hit areas are considered, for buying so if you have wasteland hit by flood or drought every year then call me...
Please contact....

Hi All,

I am interested in buying barren / wasteland anywhere in Maharastra,Rajasthan,Haryana,Madhya Pradesh.

The offer price would be between 5000 to 15000 per acre depending on the location and other geographical factors.

If you have a piece of land which you are not using and it has clear title, do send us an offer quoting the price, location, quantity. in private message

Hi,

Land in Ratnagiri / Konkan is considered the rate is fixed 5000 to 15000 per acre - So if you have barren land with clear title get in touch with me. Send me a message or send me a pvt message...
Please contact....

essa4us

hi all,

i am interested in buying barren / wasteland anywhere in maharastra,rajasthan,haryana,madhya pradesh.

If you have a piece of land which you are not using and it has clear title, do send us an offer quoting the price, location, quantity.
dear brother, if you find any land in maharashtra please tell me i am interested in buying and become your neighbour.

Thanks
abbas

essa4us

hi readers,

we have few acres of dry land (where you grow commercual crops like cotton, chilli, pulses etc).

We have labour problem in our village in order to grow the commercial crops like above which requires so much labour and monitoring.

Could you please post some ideas, how i can grow some crops or plantation which do not need much labour and monitoring as well

for example:
One idea i have is planting some ukaliptos trees, or rubber plants etc where you just plant once and work on it only few times. This required very less labour and monitoring.

Any other ideas please....

Thank in advance.

Partha

dear parthaji,

please reply land details with google photo....
Please contact....

if you are interested in long term investment of your land then why not make nice ayurvadic forest, with future option of ...................

Thanks
abbas