How to start backyard poultry farming.... Not broiler... Its about country chicknen

Register

gopinathg1407

Sir,
good mor
i am gopinath from namakkal, doing mba.
I am interested in doing country chicken farming. Will you send the details about the counter chicken farming clearly, which includes the following details sir.

Investment needed for raising 1000 chicks/month,
hatcheries, expenses for shed, feed producing, diseases identified in chicks, medicine details, etc...
Thank you.

With regards,
gopinath g

have a nice day... Keep smiling sir...

krish_naidu

When u say 1000 chicks - are you trying eggs or table birds, what is the area available in your back yard ? send me these details

Thanks

gopinathg1407

Backyard farming(organic farming)

sir

i am having 5 acre land with fencing, good water facilities, etc. I already doing this as part time now. I want to do this as full time sir. I have some experience about backyard farming. I need the cock & hens variety available in India which is yielding more weight in less time, how to prepare feeds and its ingredients, egg producing, egg storing, incubating, brooding, medicinal details, what type of grass can be cultivated in our land, etc,.. If you have any experience in this field please teach me sir. I am waiting for your kind reply.

Thank you.

With regards,
Gopinath G