HF Cow/Sherwal cows

Register
Dear All,

Help me getting a good breed of HF 2 cows and Sherwal 1 cow. I made a huge loss by selectig wrong animal based on some broker by paying the cows more amount.

Yeild per day should be minimum 25lts. first lactum cows.

Let me have the price

Regards,
Sethu

jaganath

cows

hello sir
this is jaganath from banglore i can provide u cows and every thing what u need so plz contact me
jaganath

Last edited by a moderator:

krb2010

Cows needed

I wish to buy 10 each of Gir and Tharparkar cows of 20 lts / day milk yeild.........anyone having knowledge reg the cost and place of availability.........pl advise me................

bssreddy

dear jaganath

dear jaganath from banglore

please PM me your contact details, so that i can get some help from you in selecting the write cows, as iam planning to start a new dairy farm and how to select cows .

dear jaganath from banglore

please PM me your contact details, so that i can get some help from you in selecting the write cows, as iam planning to start a new dairy farm and how to select cows .
I had a talk with Jaganath and he looks trust worthy and honest. I am going to buy two HF from him when I am going to Bangalore on Feb for trial before stepping in 20cows.

ssprasad

Dear Mr.Jagannath,
Intersted in setting up a small dairy unit with HF cows. Could you please provide your contact details

Dear All,

Help me getting a good breed of HF 2 cows and Sherwal 1 cow. I made a huge loss by selectig wrong animal based on some broker by paying the cows more amount.

Yeild per day should be minimum 25lts. first lactum cows.

Let me have the price

Regards,
Sethu
a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me