herbal plantation

Register

anurag05_mehta

i want to start my carrier in herbal plantation....me from haryana (hisar)
according to environment of haryana pls tell wht wht i can grow or start .
where the market is avaliable ....

aromedindia

Established Member
Medicinal plants

A number of options are avilable for climatic conditions of Hissar.Suitable medicinal and aromatic plants for the region are:Mentha species,aromatic grasses,vetiver, Indian basil, Tagetes species, satawari,rose etc.However,which crop is going to suit you will depend upon several factors which needs to be analysed.
Thanks
aromedindia@gmail.com
9451504200/9424633501

ganapati

A number of options are avilable for climatic conditions of Hissar.Suitable medicinal and aromatic plants for the region are:Mentha species,aromatic grasses,vetiver, Indian basil, Tagetes species, satawari,rose etc.However,which crop is going to suit you will depend upon several factors which needs to be analysed.
Thanks
aromedindia@gmail.com
9451504200/9424633501
Which are the best suited Medicinal plants for my following project with following land details?:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani

Last edited by a moderator:

Doubt regarding Teak Tree plantation

Hi Friends,

I am Kannan from Tamilnadu-Chennai,

Few days back I have an idea about Teak Tree plantation in my land of 2 acres.

I enquired about this with my friends.

They told me - for teak plantation we wanna get licence from tamilnadu goverment - Is it so ????

Though we get a licence from government - we want to give certain percentage of teak wood selling price to government ???

Kindly do clarify about it.

Regards,
S.Kannan

shanmuga06

Teak cultivations

Mr kannan,
your choice of teak plantation is nice and wise investment.Whatever you have posted in this site is applicable for sandalwood cultivation.One thing i want to say here that you can cultivate eugaliptus tree is necessary get permission from forest department i.e cutting order.as per teak cultivation the cutting order from the forest department.I think there is no royality for teak plantations.if its availiable the percentage is very megre one and bearable by farmers.So you go for plantations.But as per teak plantations kindly opt for tissue culture teak is very good yield and fast growth in all aspect.The cultivation duration also very short than roots/stumps Teak seedling

For motre details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery garden
KARAIKUDI-630001
+919843080275
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in