Guide to do 'Contracting farming' and a venture in post-harvest mgmt, processing & mktg/export

Register

ramojee

I am an horticulture professional from Andhra Pradesh. I am interested to do 'Contracting farming' and a venture in post-harvest management, processing & marketing/export of value added products which I will procure the raw fruits from co-farmers.

I have gone thru some interesting suggestions on different issues here in this forum...I request all the agricultural experts, kindly suggest me that how my idealogy can become reality. Thanks

intertrade

I am an horticulture professional from Andhra Pradesh. I am interested to do 'Contracting farming' and a venture in post-harvest management, processing & marketing/export of value added products which I will procure the raw fruits from co-farmers.

I have gone thru some interesting suggestions on different issues here in this forum...I request all the agricultural experts, kindly suggest me that how my idealogy can become reality. Thanks
------------------------------
let's talk it out,
concept is apt,
contract farming, back up with post harvest management and packing = ready to export - also there are other technical details on limited time frame has to be considered and need of infrastructure and equipment are necessary and so is the funding requisite.

looking fwd.
regards.
vallal ranganathan.
Bangalore.
Mob: 9620 557190.

kksingha

The Tremendous rise in the demand for food owing to the rising population is encouraging the growth of the Global Pre-harvest equipment market. Framers, across the globe are expected to make use of pre harvest equipment in order to increase the production capacities and efficiencies. Know Details Information form Industry Research Analyst, Download Report Brochure@ http://bit.ly/2ma2ICX