GUARANTEE LOAN OFFER FROM MRS JESSICA LAUREN...(Apply now)

Register
This is to notify the general public that Mrs.Jessica Lauren has opened an opportunity to every one in need of any financial help for Debt consolidation, personal loan, business loan,Christmas loan etc.We also operate under short and long term loans at 3%, Serious interested individual should contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

shabhava

all estemed members pls beware: All these so called money lenders are bogus! I discussed with 2 people.. They give any amount of loan anywhere in the world without any security.. Only thing is that they ask your bankers details and your passport scanned copy. They they mail you to send some amount as charges for money transfer from their bank to your bank. This lady has asked me to send rs.10000.00 to their Indan agent, of whom details I am expecting..If you transfer the amount they ask, you wont get any loan!!!! I have discussed in details with 2 such loan providers . They also give a money lenders certificate and UK id without any mention of the government of UK!!!!Ha ha ha .... Now she told me she will give her indian agents details.. but she saw this what i have put and sent me a mail saying she will report to FBI!!! as follows:
why did you report me on site, did i collect your money. You beter
delit it from the site or i will us your personal inform to the FBI

So friends be carefull of such fraudsters.. I will be sending the mail conversation of both the people to the Cyber Crime Branch.

shabhava

Yes Mr. Daniel. I have immediatley complained to the moderators. But i dont think they have taken any action, since the posts are not deleted yet. I have complained only in the interest of farmers.....

prasad66

Frauds

Most of the Frauds are Nigerians or African Origin. Do not mention as SHE.All are Males and they can arrange SHE Photographs(Unknown ladies).Do not be greedy and get trapped.

raashi

Dear All,
Good move. It is my sincere advise to the MODERATORS of this Site to read the postings, do the due diligency and then allow it to appear for public use. You have to protect the general interest of all those who are using this web site. Take care.

k1jatrophaoils

Not all the Indians are fools or idiots to go after scammers.
Its very unfortunate to solicit a platform for these international gangsters to intrude this forum and no doubt this thread deserves to be removed immediately.
Bhadrinath.

jbkonzult

Most of the Frauds are Nigerians or African Origin. Do not mention as SHE.All are Males and they can arrange SHE Photographs(Unknown ladies).Do not be greedy and get trapped.
hello,not every nigerian or african is dubious.millions of nigerians are honest and hard-working genuine professionals in almost every ramification.they are the ones that are contributing their legitimate quota to many of the so-called advanced economies of the world today.it is unfortunate this mis-information has continued for many decades unchecked.gradually the world will get to know later.