growing high value crops.

Register

gagan_sv

Hello,
I have 5 acres of irrigated land, soil type is red to black clay type.which is some 350 km away from Bangalore. and I am interested in growing high valued crops. so please suggest me which crop i can successfully grow in these conditions?

kirti s

Dear Sir

where is the exact place and are u planning for timber crops, fruit crops, flower crops spice, plantation crops or medicinal. all these hav high value species too. is is levelled land or hilly site.

swaroopbiomol

i need information regarding one of the ayurvedic medicinal plant which is very expensive,one of guy is growing it n exporting to japan but he is not telling the name n even he wont let us to visit his farm.please let me know the ayurvedic or other plants in high demand.
with regards,
swaroop reddy

trisakthi

It could be Stevia Herbal Sweetener which is 20-30 times sweeter than cane sugar and is sugar free with infinite medicinal properties. When the same is refined the sweetness goes to the range of 200-300 times over cane sugar. There is very high demand inthe world in vie of the reason that cane sugar is harmful and the artificial sweeteners are dangerous as per the health experts opinions. Ramana Rao KV
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: