Green Money : Jatropha Plantation on barren land :

Register

ranjeetk315

Well its nice to hear that you too interested in the same project....... well we can surely have a discussion......

You can mail me........ we can have a healthy discussion ..... where r you from....... ?????? Well i am from mumbai..... where you wana start jatropha cultivation ??????

Do revert............ You can have my chat id too......
Please contact......

Kindest Regards,

Sheetal
I want to start Jatropha cultivation. please guide me for jatropha cultivation. i don't know anything about this farming. my mail id is ranjeetk315@gmail.com

iriagro226

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Sheetal Narkar, a management student currently pursuing MBA Biotech. I am a biotechnologist, completed my bachelors and masters in Biotechnology. I am very much interested in the Jatropha Plantation Movement for the prodcution of Biodiesel. I am currently working on a Jatropha cultivation business plan. This business has lot of profit in it, and needs very little investment. What it needs is the participation of yound managers, who can spread awareness among the farmers about Jatropha and its uses. Jatropha cultivation is being started in India , but has not received its momentum as it is in the hands of the government sector. No private sector companies have laid its roots. So people y not give it a try ?????????

We could atleast start with the discussion... lets see where our discussion leads us to............ :)
I want to start Jatropha cultivation and ues from its oil as a bio feul. please guide me for jatropha cultivation. i don't know anything about this farming
my e-mail : msashrafi226@yahoo.com