GOATS - Where to sell ??

Register
SAMPADA FARMS quoted few weeks back that they can help & guide farmers to grow 300 goats to 10,000 goats.

They my or may not be right but considering they are saying the truth,

WHERE TO SELL THE GOATS in this huge numbers.

Only Genuine answers please - Mustafa Rizvi please excuse - We have had enough of your stories.

Mahesh

asadrazvi2000

Goats- Where to sell

Dear Mahesh,

I have read all your Post and sorry to inform you that you are D grading yourself by interfering in other peoples works and making un necessary and disgusting comments on this forum. I have seen your un valuable or Illicit comments on subject of land, Turmeric seeds, Milk, Goats, Emu Farming, Video Cd on Animals, fencing and many other products.
Please Guide the people in right Direction Sir

kumarak

Hello Mahesh Sir.....

Be a professional in your work and repect others.
think twice before you do...

Thanks in advance
Kumar

padmanabhan_ganesan

Dear mahesh3399,

I have gone through the posts created/responded by you. Some of them are good but some of them are very disturbing to others. There is nothing wrong in asking questions but put it in the right way. We cannot question the motives of others but try to ignore them and the administrator of the site can be informed if there is really a problem.

I have been going through the daily threads created by others and I am seeing many people want to promote their own products or services. It is natural for them to do so. But as a consumer, we need to be careful and not take anything at face value and do our own research and come to a conclusion.

Over a period of time, we will get to know the genuine persons by their reply and the others as well. Hope you understand.

Lets have a transparent and healthy discussion on the forum and help each others.

Regards
Padmanabhan

sampadafarms

Established Member
Sheep and Goat farming a lucrative business_Sampada Farms!

SAMPADA FARMS quoted few weeks back that they can help & guide farmers to grow 300 goats to 10,000 goats.

Only Genuine answers please - Mustafa Rizvi please excuse - We have had enough of your stories.

Mahesh
Dear Mr. Mahesh,

Thank you for raising a topic to dicuss. I dont know where you are located. Kindly provide us your contact address.

Then, the volumes what I refereed in my posting are very very small compared to the demand in the market. That is a drop in the ocean. There is huge demand for the sheep and goat which is still in unorganised sector. Just take a district head quarter as a sample survey unit. And make a list of mutton dealers and contact them about their weekly consumption. U will get real figures. We have large marketing data, which we got through many channels.

Any how, this is to inform you once again, we can give you immediate business of 500 sheep and goat every week. If you are interested, please do visit our office with prior appointment. We have solid enquiries from gulf countires for the supply of sheep/goat meat. U can talk to the people who are into exports. U can get all real things.

It is a sun raising industry. Down the line, may be after 5 - 6 years, u can see the farms where people are rearing not less than 50,000 animals. U can see many farms with the capacity ranging from 1000 to 10000 across, like poultry farms what you are seeing today. There is lot to come in this industry. We are just in the beginning.

We stand for our words. We will give good marketing support, who ever establish the sheep or goat farms with our services.

I am open and invite further comments from Mr. Mahesh. We are ready to correct ourselves, if we are wrong. Because we learning every day since 1991.

Regards
Raghu Ram
Sampada Farms & Consultants

Last edited:

sampadafarms

Established Member
statistics_sampada farms

Dear Mr. Mahesh,

Please some of the statics for your reference. Source is Animal Husbandry Depratment, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Dear Mr. Mahesh, do you aware about the number sheep and goat slaughtered? Pleasse veryfy the figures carefully. Dont worry about the sales of sheep and goat. Some day even our country has to import meat from Australia, if this industry not delt properly.

3.13.1 MEAT PRODUCTION DURING 2008-09 IN ANDHRA PRADESH - AN ANALYSIS

❖ The Meat Production in the State under report is 603577.417 thousand Kgs. This constitutes 15.80% of the total meat production in the country (3822 thousand MTs).

❖ The state stands first position in Meat production in the country.

❖ An increase of 8.5% is recorded when compared to the previous year's (2007-08) production of 556292.319 thousand Kgs.
❖ The contribution of meat to Livestock sector is Rs.6,638 Crores (27.67%).

❖ Meat from Buffalo constitutes 12.71% (76721.757 thousand Kgs), Sheep 21.61% (130388.524 thousand Kgs), Goat 9.94% (60010.488 thousand Kgs), pig 0.46% (2768.586 thousand Kgs) and poultry 55.28% (333688.062 thousand Kgs) among total meat production for the year. Meat from the other animals is very minute and not taken into account.

❖ The region wise contribution of meat production is (33.72%) in Coastal Andhra region, (17.71%) in Rayalaseema region and (48.57%) in Telangana region.

❖ The predominant meat producing Districts in the State are Medak, Mahboobnagar, Krishna, Nalgonda, Rangareddy, Chittoor, Karimnagar and Ananthapur districts.

❖ Season wise meat Production in the State during Summer, Rainy and Winter is 178464.568, 207106.308 and 218006.541 thousand Kgs respectively. This forms 29.56%, 34.31% and 36.12% respectively.

❖ On comparing Average Yield per animal, it was observed that there is an overall increase of 261 Gms per buffalo, 33 Gms per Sheep and 115 Gms per goat during the year under report. The average yield during 2007-08 was 102.250 Kgs in Buffalo, 13.547 Kgs in sheep and 12.125 Kgs in goat.

❖ The Estimates indicate that
7,48,421 Buffaloes,
96,01,483 sheep,
49,02,801 goat,
75,511 pigs
and
33,36,88,062 poultry birds
are slaughtered during the year under report.

❖ Among the animals slaughtered, there is an overall increase of 7.31% in Buffaloe, 11.09% in Sheep, 5.92% in goat, 1.44% in pig and 8.05% in poultry when compared to the previous year.

3.14.1 ESTIMATED NUMBER OF ANIMALS SLAUGHTERED IN ANDHRA PRADESH DURING THE YEAR 2008-2009 (IN '000s)

Season ----------Buffaloes----Sheep-----Goats------Pigs------Poultry
Summer-2008-------305.212----3099.013--1349.411---15.467----88664.138
Rainy-2008----------80.896----2802.999--1734.540---34.892---138096.967
Winter-2008-2009---362.313----3699.471--1818.850---25.152---106926.957
Total---------------748.421----9601.483--4902.801---75.511---333688.062

Please note that all of this figures are related to only ANDHRA PRADESH. Imagine the potency of the country.

Regards
Raghu Ram

Last edited:

Good Demand for sheep and goat!

There is no problem for the sale of sheep or goat. Every day demand is increasieng like any thing..

Govt. of India is encouraging sheep and goat farming by giving Rs.6 lakhs subsidy. No worry for the sale of sheep or goat. Comments about the sale by mahesh are not worth. Probably, he is a zero knowledge fellow about the sheep and goat. His comments about the sale of sheep or goat are waste words.

Abdul Razak
Kurnool

Last edited:

shanmuga06

Sheep Goats farms

Mr mahesh,

In ancient & earlier days i.e during the Christ regime the asset of the human society or some indiuval was accessed by the live stock like cow, sheep and goats not by land or gold.That much values having the live stock.The sheep and goats are mobile banks for farmers and villagers.At anytime it can be liqudated(disposal).So in villages everybody having sheep & goats.In our area one kilo mutton cost will be Rs 280/- with bones.And Rs 300/- without bones.The sampada farms ways are very correct by telling and encourging the farmers to rear the sheep & goats.Mr mahesh you are riding the wrong horse .So kindly correct yourself intially and post good things in this site in the interest of farmers and agricultural community.

a Sivakumar

Goats sale

Dear Friends,

Seems everyone is against me and have vented out their anger but can anyone please tell me what wrong have I written for anyone?

Now we got so much interesting encouraging information from Sampada Farms. Did we get this before at any time.

You should all thank Sampada farms and me for this info.

I always raise the truth but no one like to hear the bitter truth.

Good Luck to all anyways

and

thanks to Sampada Farms.

Mahesh

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Sheep & goats

Mr mahesh,

You want the statics of the mutton & poultry requirements of our nation per year some laymen will answer for it.But you are hurting the members in this forum by asking eratic question by d grading the certain activities like livestock rearment by farmers.This not a parliment and also u r a not the leader of the oppsition party.There also some limitations n restrictions with due respects for each and every queries and questions.without knowing anything you should not ask any question wrongly with hurting others.If you any details regarding in this forum you ask the members with due respect they will definitely give more than your expectation.kindly honour this site allways.

a Sivakumar

sampadafarms

Established Member
Dear Friends,

Seems everyone is against me and have vented out their anger but can anyone please tell me what wrong have I written for anyone?

Now we got so much interesting encouraging information from Sampada Farms. Did we get this before at any time.

You should all thank Sampada farms and me for this info.

I always raise the truth but no one like to hear the bitter truth.

Good Luck to all anyways

and

thanks to Sampada Farms.

Mahesh

THANK YOU Mr. MAHESH. LET US PUT OUR EFFORTS FOR SOME THING PRODUCTIVE.

KINDLY STOP POSTING TO THIS DISCUSSION. MY POSTING IN THIS DISCUSSION SHOULD BE LAST.

REGARDS
RAGHU RAM

very good reply to mahesh on goats

i pleased very much with the reply you made to mahesh.we are planning to rear atleast 200 goats or sheep very soon.if you provide us support we can market your goats.presently we are in bangalore.please respond as early as possible
Dear Mr. Mahesh,

Thank you for raising a topic to dicuss. I dont know where you are located. Kindly provide us your contact address.

Then, the volumes what I refereed in my posting are very very small compared to the demand in the market. That is a drop in the ocean. There is huge demand for the sheep and goat which is still in unorganised sector. Just take a district head quarter as a sample survey unit. And make a list of mutton dealers and contact them about their weekly consumption. U will get real figures. We have large marketing data, which we got through many channels.

Any how, this is to inform you once again, we can give you immediate business of 500 sheep and goat every week. If you are interested, please do visit our office with prior appointment. We have solid enquiries from gulf countires for the supply of sheep/goat meat. U can talk to the people who are into exports. U can get all real things.

It is a sun raising industry. Down the line, may be after 5 - 6 years, u can see the farms where people are rearing not less than 50,000 animals. U can see many farms with the capacity ranging from 1000 to 10000 across, like poultry farms what you are seeing today. There is lot to come in this industry. We are just in the beginning.

We stand for our words. We will give good marketing support, who ever establish the sheep or goat farms with our services.

I am open and invite further comments from Mr. Mahesh. We are ready to correct ourselves, if we are wrong. Because we learning every day since 1991.

Regards
Raghu Ram
Sampada Farms & Consultants

explanation to mr.mahesh

mr.mahesh there is huge demand in the market today for goats/sheep.no matter weather they are 500 or 1000. we are able to market all of them within a time gap of 1 week.presently we are in bagalore.if you are facing any problems in marketing the goats we will help you.don't hesitate to contact us.

Mahesh

jeyakumarjsl

Mahesh
Hello
Jeyakumar from tamilnadu I need minimum 300number 3month old baby goat.please send me quotation.I will collect from ur farms.
thanks

bestfoundation

Established Member
Goats sale

Dear friends
I thank Mahesh for raising the question. Because of him we had very good discussion. Mr. Raghu Ram of Sampada Farms gave the right information. I personally thank him too.
In Pondicherry and Tamil Nadu also there is so much demand for the goat and sheep meat.That is the reason why many highly educated persons in non-agri fields are coming forward to take up goat-sheep farming.
Last month my Best Foundation conducted one day training on goat farming in Bangalore. No "poor" and "traditional" farmer attended the training. Only "highly educated and high earing farmers" attended the training. Those who came to the training came with determination and high motivation. Best Foundation is doing the follow up to these "highly educated and high earing farmers".
So friends let us continue to exchange ideas and information. No doubt it is very useful to me. There is so much to learn from you all.Thanks to all of you.
Philip Benis
Best Foundation, 62, Villianur Road, Mulakulam, Pondicherry-605010. 0413 2290142, 9443438532, 9442038845 bestfoundationg@gmail.com Untitled Document